The truth of Itachi Uchiha

A/N: the goryutenmetsu or five swirling dragons of destruction as created by an AI.

Name: GoryutenmetsuChakra affinity: mostly lightning, bits of dark blue-purple dragon fireRank: SS (first to achieve it)Area of effect: at it's weakest, 15-20 kilometers, at it's strongest, over a hundred kilometers

Name: Goryutenmetsu
Chakra affinity: mostly lightning, bits of dark blue-purple dragon fire
Rank: SS (first to achieve it)
Area of effect: at it's weakest, 15-20 kilometers, at it's strongest, over a hundred kilometers.
Requirements: at least tailed beast level chakra, high lightning and fire affinity, dragon sage mode and a thunderstorm.
______________________________________

   -abandoned village of Kurikoshi-

What once was an ancient village that had been abandoned for hundreds of years, was in ruins. The landscape was utterly devasted. The nearby hills and small forest was destroyed, none of it remained. The jutsu that Naruto used could rightfully be labeled as the first jutsu to achieve the rank of SS or beyond S rank. The one he used on Itachi and Orochimaru, while very powerful, was not even a quarter of the one he used in the Battle of the Siddim Valley. That one destroyed over a hundred and sixty kilometers of land. Naruto wanted to eliminate both of his opponents and used a much weaker but still powerful enough version. It's impact was felt all over the continent. Naruto fell down to the ground in his tiredness beside Itachi's corpse and a certain masked man came out of a swirling portal.

''What just happened here?'' Tobi asked and Zetsu came out. ''I see that Itachi is dead, just as I predicted, but I didn't expect this much to be destroyed. Was this done by Naruto, Zetsu?''

''You hit the nail in the coffin.'' Zetsu answered. ''You should've seen it for yourself, Tobi. The jutsu he used was far more powerful than even the nine tailed fox's tailed beast bomb. What will you do with him now, Tobi?''

''Take him and treat his wounds.'' Tobi answered. ''I'll put in some of Hashirama Senju's cells. Who knows? Perhaps Naruto may awaken a rinnegan, Zetsu. Speaking of, tell Pain that he can begin his assault on the Hidden Leaf.''

''Will do. You may want to act quickly, Tobi. The escorts that Naruto brought along are approaching quickly. And not too faraway is a team of jonin from the Cloud.'' Zetsu said and left the area.

''How you have fallen, Itachi.'' Tobi commented and sucked in the dead Uchiha's corpse. As he prepared to take Naruto away, the women arrived and Tobi explained to them that he would heal Naruto. They followed Tobi to a secret base and waited till Naruto could wake up.
______________________________________

-some time later, unknown location-

Naruto opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown place. He got up from his bed and was immediately hugged by his worried wife. Naruto felt some slight pain in his body but it wasn't too much. Then, he sensed the figure in the shadows. ''Who are you?'' he asked.

''I go by many names, Naruto. But for you in particular, I am the older brother of Shisui Uchiha and as such, your older brother as well. I am Obito Uchiha.'' the man answered and Naruto was shocked.