Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes

The battle against Madara Uchiha was over. The reanimated Uchiha turned ten tails jinchuriki lay dead near the tree. Might Guy's body was a smoking wreck and Kakashi was beside it, mourning the death of his friend. Naruto and Daemon were recharging their chakra reserves using the Narada and Mortifer while Menma was gathering nature chakra so that he could kill all of them.

''Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is colonel Romm speaking. Can anyone hear me?'' the radio came to life with the sound of an army colonel asking if anyone can hear him.

''This is emperor Konstantine. I hear you, colonel.'' Naruto responded.

''Thank goodness. I'm sorry if I'm being casual, my lord emperor, but may I know the current state of things? Me and my troops were in the lower levels of garrison 27 when all of a sudden, everything went blank.'' the colonel explained his situation.

'Them being deep underground must have protected them from the Limited Tsukuyomi.' Naruto concluded. ''The plan did not go as we hoped it would, colonel. Gather all your troops to be ready. We may need some help.'' Naruto ordered the colonel. ''Looks like not all hope is yet lost on us.''

''My love, over there.'' Shizuka pointed to the Black Zetsu possessed Obito walking towards them.

''Leave him be. Perhaps he may know of a way to reverse the Infinite Tsukuyomi.'' Naruto ordered and a horde of white Zetsu came to attack them. ''Screw that. Annihlate the cannon fodder.'' Naruto, Shizuka and Daemon then moved in to destroy the white Zetsu. And a spiral white Zetsu also came in with the hundred armed statue.

''Time to bring back mother.'' Black Zetsu exited Obito's body and then went to Madara. He latched onto the dead Uchiha as white Zetsu clones came to fix the destroyed left part. Black Zetsu engulfed the body and it started to expand, absorb insane amounts of chakra and turn into a grotesque ball. Naruto and Daemon destroyed the statue and annihlated the white Zetsu horde just as the ball became smaller to reveal a pale skinned woman with long hair, wodden horns, byakugan eyes and the rinne-sharingan on her forehead.

'Her chakra levels... it's insane.' Kakashi thought as he sensed the chakra of the strange woman and to say it was massive would be an understatement. It made even Menma's own reserves seem small.

''What are we going to do?'' Shizuka asked her husband.

''I honestly do not know. But for now, we simply observe and let her make the first move.'' Naruto suggested. ''Or we can act now and dodge those hair spikes!'' Naruto grabbed Shizuka and Daemon and used flash step to get them to safety as the woman shot spikes from her hair.

''His chakra... and the one over there... so similar to Hagoromo's.'' the woman muttered and she unleashed a strong wind burst at her opponents. ''This world... is my precious nursery. Let us stop fighting.''

'Can't be that simple.' thought Daemon and he was right.

''Here that is.'' she said and used her godly powers to transport them some place else. The colonel and his troops aboard helicopters just came in to see the emperor, the prince, his wife and several others all disappear.

''Ah maclunkey.'' cursed the colonel for being too late.
______________________________________

  -inside one of Kaguya's dimensions-

''I will erase you all here.'' the woman stated and transported them to a lava place. Her opponents were falling down to the ocean of hot lava below.

''Summoning: Kheraxes!'' Naruto summoned his trusty dragon mount and Kakashi landed. Menma managed to grab onto the tail. Shizuka and Daemon used their wings to fly. ''She's obviously trying to kill us.'' Naruto un-sheathed his Narada and activated his dragon armor. ''Ready Daemon?''