War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh

- near the sky city of Tor'qaz Sin-

''That is our target. The city is just 15 kilometers north of our position. It has few defenses and the oil is needed for our vehicles and ships if we are to continue further north and west. However, we recieved word that the pirate queen Q'anah and her brother are in the flying city.'' the major general told both Naruto and Daemon. ''She and her brother make a very deadly duo and are worth more than fifty knights. I was hoping you and prince Naruto would deal with them.''

''We can handle a pirate, right Daemon?'' Naruto asked.

''We can but sure that you do not underestimate Q'anah or her brother. They're skills in swordsmanship is rivaled only by us, Naruto.'' Daemon told Naruto, warning him to be very cautious. ''Q'anah is more agile and swifter. I think you should face her while I take on her brother.''

''I think that's a good plan. Let's move out.'' Naruto said and they boarded a helicopter and headed to storm the flying city.

(main port of the sky city)

''The weapons here will keep the nations supplied with arms.'' the brother of Q'anah said to his sister. ''This is no longer an ordinary war. It is one of survival, of individuality and freedom. If Magog wins, we are good as mindless drones to them.''

''I'll take these weapons, brother.'' Q'anah said to him. ''Come with me. Flee the city. You can go find a good girl. Our family can live far away from all this.'' she tried to urge her brother to leave but it was pointless.

''The city... is my bride, sister.'' he told her. ''I do not wish to offend you but I will not abandon the place that raised me. If it's any consolation, I am still proud to have been your brother.'' he said and the city was shaken. Shots from warships hit the city and they saw the banner of Magog approaching them. ''They're here.''

''Prepare the ship now!'' Q'anah ordered her crew to have the ship ready and a helicopter came into the hanger. The ramp opened and she saw the two Blackfyre princes come out. ''Will you fight alongside me, as family once more, brother?''

''You already know the answer to that.'' he replied and took out his sword. Focusing wind chakra, the siblings charged at the two princes to fight them.

Q'anah used her flexible body and acrobats to attack Naruto. The Uchiha countered with his own acrobatic skills and enhanced sharingan to counter her. Naruto shot a fireball which Q'anah dodged skillfully. She shot air bullets which Naruto had slight difficulty in dealing with. 'Daemon wasn't kidding one bit. She is one tough bitch.' Naruto mentally cursed at the skills Q'anah displayed. He shot out lightning which she blocked and used a genjutsu. The pirate queen broke out but Naruto kicked her in the stomach. As he was about to strike her down, her brother threw his sword that distracted Naruto. Q'anah then jumped up and kicked the Uchiha away. She shot a wind dragon which Naruto just managed to defend against in time. Naruto shot purple Raijin lightning at her and sent her flying. He went in for the kill but was blasted away from a strong wind gust by Q'anah's brother.

Q'anah's brother dodged Daemon's strikes and strike him in the thigh. Naruto went in to save his relative's exposed flank and fought the pirate queen's brother. He fought the two Blackfyre princes and then used a wind jutsu to send them flying. He then approached his sister and got her up. ''Sister, the city is lost. Go. Live to fight another day. As long as you live, they will never be at peace. I will hold them.'' he told Q'anah who grabbed his hand.

''No. Escape with me, brother. You'll die.'' she pleaded for him to come with her.

''I'm sorry but my life is here. If I die, then at least it will be in a great duel. Go, my sister.'' he said and the pirate crewmen took Q'anah to the ship and fled. He grabbed a second sword and stared at his opponents.