Fated battle between clansmen

''So Itachi is going to be facing Naruto next week?'' Orochimaru asked his right hand man, Kabuto Yakushi, for confirmation. The medic nin nodded and the snake man smirked. ''And exactly where is the fight taking place, Kabuto?''

''In the abandoned village of Kurikoshi, deep within the eastern mountain ranges of the Land of Lightning, lord Orochimaru.'' Kabuto answered.

''Oh? That old village? It was one of the earliest settlements of the Uchiha clan. You could say that it is a homecoming of sorts.'' Orochimaru said. ''In a weeks time, I will face the two Uchihas. My power which has grown stronger thanks to possessing Sasuke will give me the edge. Finally having learnt snake sage mode, I will win against them both and take their eyes.''

(Kazehana palace, Land of Spring)

The sword of Kusanagi was a powerful, indestructible sword that was coveted by generations of ninjas. It was held by Orochimaru the snake for a long time but he recently lost it. Naruto had possession of the sword and he had it purified. After a very good cleaning, Naruto prepared a ritual that would turn the Kusanagi into his Susanoo weapon. An ancient ritual created by the clan founder, Indra, it allowed an Uchiha to turn a powerful weapon into a Susanoo weapon. All it required was a sacrifice. The seals were drawn and the knights made the necessary seals. The sacrifice was an unfortunate Sound ninja who was captured and his body turned to ash as the ritual took place. The sword disappeared in it's entirety and Naruto could feel it. He summoned his Susanoo arm and the Kusanagi was there also. The power of his Susanoo increased with this and he might as well possess the strongest Susanoo at the current time.

''So when and where is the fight taking place?'' Daena asked her cousin.

''A week from now at Kurikoshi. One of the Uchiha clan's first settlements. That bastard continues to defile the name of my clan yet again.'' Naruto answered in a slightly angry tone. It wasn't at Daena for her question but on Itachi for choosing such an important location to the Uchiha clan.

''You'll win. I just know it. Besides, after you and Daemon's fight near the north pole, I doubt any can really make you go serious. You did say three years ago of how you were confident you could defeat Itachi.''

''Yes I did. I want you to look at something for me, Daena.'' Naruto said and gave his cousin a notebook. ''It was my mother's. It contains knowledge regarding the great tomb of King Enoch and his descendants.''

''The Grand Necropolis of the Kings? There have been many attempts to find the final resting place of the great king, Naruto. It is a large structure, probably in the form of a pyramid and with a serious of tunnels built under an island. Of all the antideluvian structures, this was the one that intrigued the most people. Sadly, none have been able to find it.''

''My mother tried to find it. She believes that the island isn't on the western side of the world, but here in the eastern side. Particularly, in the northern side of the Land of Water.'' Naruto explained and opened a page from his mother's notebook. In it were details that Daena examined and she was intrigued and fascinated. ''Stories from the first three ninja wars have told of a great monster lurking in the waters of the sea. I think it is one of the nine leviathans, the children of Father Glaurung.''

''This data... it's quite remarkable, Naruto. The Narada was passed down through the generations till it came to you. Buried with King Enoch will be his iron crown and soul ring. The iron crown, forged from Glaurung's heart, is the only way to control the nine leviathans. The ring of King Enoch controls souls and life and death. Due to their immense power, they were buried with the king instead of being passed down to each successive king. If your mother's data in this notebook is true, Naruto, then we might discover the most important find in the history of archaeology. The tomb of King Enoch and his successors. Do you realize how big of a find it is, Naruto? It was built ten thousand years ago and all record of it destroyed! It will be known to humanity again after more than seven thousand years!''