chapter 2 : the strange incounter

Ashes pov:

When we arrived at the mall we immediately went to a random shoe store. When we walked into the store the smell of shoe polish filled the room. I forgotten when the last time I went to a shoe store was? Last June early July I forgot. When we walked more I saw the prettiest pair of shoes the were white and furry with Pom poms on the top of them. "Connie look at these shoes I'm getting" "let's get matching pairs" she said "good Idea" I responded. When we left the shoe store we discussed where we would go next. "Let's go to the bookstore, I've heard they have some of the best books and I wanna see if it's true" Connie said as we grabbed our bags we noticed a guy following us. "That guy has been following us ever since we walked in that weird" Connie said "we are probably going the same way"  I said. I had to admit it was a little strange but he wasn't really causing any trouble so I just passed it off as a weird coincidence. When we finally arrived at the bookstore after walking for what felt like hours I noticed that he was still following us but this time he was with 2 more guys it was starting to get a little more creepy than before. "He is still following us" I said whispering to Connie "just leave it be Ash just leave it be" Connie said I could tell she was starting to get a little worried but played it off cool. "Let's just go into another store or get some food" I said. Food always made he calm down. "Good idea" she said a little shaky.