chapter 16: boyfriend

Narrator pov:

After everyone gave Ash his presents the only one that didn't give his presents yet was Nicholas. "Nikki it's your turn" Ash said "okay let get it okay here they are he said giving ashes three three big boxes and a small bag. "So I didn't know your size so I got one that I think will fit" Nicholas said while handing one of the boxes to Ash.

"I love them!" Ash said while look at the gorgeous shoes in his hands. "There's more in the other one" Nicholas said handing him the other box.

"This purse is gorgeous" Ash said "there's more" Nicholas said calmly. "This necklace is beautiful"

"there's more" Nicholas said again. "Nicholas why is there keys in the purse?" Ash asked. "I didn't know what you would like so I got you a car" Nicholas said. "NIKKI ANOTHER ONE" Ash screamed excitedly while looking up at Nicholas. "Look in the last box" Nicholas said "holy shit this is so fucking pretty. Thank you so much!" Ash said.

"Ash will you be my boyfriend?" Nicholas asked "of course Nikki" Ash said while hugging Nicholas. Nicholas and Ash forgot that everyone one was watching what was happening be all of a sudden everyone started clapping. "Oh shit I forgot you guys we still here" Ash said blushing before hiding his face in Nicholas's chest. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!" Connie yelled. "So why don't we go see that new car of your's" Ashes mom said "oh yeah I forgot about that" Ash said before grabbing the bag that the keys were in.

"NICHOLAS" Ash screamed excitedly. "You like it?" Nicholas asked "HELL YEAH"."DAMN THE SHIT NICE AS HELL" Connie said. "Let's take it out for a test drive" Ash said while grabbing Connie's hand and getting into the driver seat.