chapter 42: first day

Narrator pov:

"wow is this our house?" Riley asked as they pulled into the driveway "yup" Ash said "are you guys rich or something?" She asked "you could say that" Ash said unlocking the house door. "So you guys wanna go shopping?" Ash asked "of course" Riley said "okay let go grab my purse and we can go" Ash said heading upstairs then returning with his purse.

"Are you coming" Ash asked Nicholas "no, Grayson said he needs me" "aww okay then when will you be back?" Ash asked "I'm not sure probably really late" "okay then bye we'll see you later" Ash said kissing Nicholas goodbye. "You guys ready?" Ash asked

"So what do we call you guys" Riley asked "I don't care just nothing that makes me sound old okay and don't feel like you have to call us anything right now" Ash said strapping Milo and Emmett into there car seats. "Okay" Riley said getting into the front seat.

At the store

"So what do you guys want I generally don't care" Ash said grabbing a shopping cart. "Toys!" Milo said "okay is there anything you what you want look at Riley?" Ash asked "can we look at some clothes?" She asked "of course" Ash said putting Milo into the front of the cart and Emmett into the back of it.

3 hours later
Back at home

"So I'm going to order some food you guys can go look around the house if you'd like" Ash said "what's are you ordering?" Riley asked "I haven't decided yet where do you guys want to order from?" Ash asked "can we order McDonald's?" Riley asked "of course" Ash said.

9:30

"Okay kids time for bed, did you guys figure out where your rooms are?" Ash asked after they ate dinner "yup" Milo said "good let's go" ash said walking up the stairs to Riley's room first. "Good night honey" Ash said tucking Riley in "if you need anything just come and get me" Next to tuck in was Milo. "Goodnight Milo" Ash said kissing his forehead "if you need anything just come and get me, okay" "okay" Milo said drifting off to sleep last was Emmett who was already asleep in Ash and Nicholas's room.

2:00 Am

When Nicholas came home he was really tired so much that he could barely stand so he went into there bedroom and saw that Riley, Milo, and Emmett where all asleep next to Ash.

______________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.