chapter 14: birthday pt 1

Ashes birthday outfit above
Ashes pov:

I cant believe it's my 22nd birthday already I'm so excited. When I woke up this morning ran downstairs to see my mom made pancakes. "Happy birthday sweetheart" my mom said as she hugged me tight. "Thank you mom anywho are we going to have a party this year?" I asked while grabbing the syrup from the cabinet. "Well you'll have to find out now" she said "okay mom" I replied "anywho I'm gonna go hang out with Connie she's taking me out to lunch with Jax" I said. Jax and me have always been close ever since he was born.

"Hey Ash happy birthday" Connie said as I got into her car. "Hey Connie" "you gonna have a party this year?" Connie asked "I don't know my mom hasn't told me yet so I'm really no sure" I said. "Okay so that boyfriend of your coming to show you his birthday suit" Connie said winking at me. "Connie did you forget Jax is In the car" I said she just started laughing.

"Okay were here" Connie said. Pointing at the tattoo parlor in front of us. "I was thinking we could get matching tattoos, then go to the spa, then go home" she said "perfect idea".
I always wanted to get a tattoo never had the time or the money to though.

We ended up getting two matching ones.

After that it was already really late like 8:30 (okay I know it's not really late but fuck off) so we decided to go back home