chapter 45: School

Like I said there will be no follow up chapter for my last on k

6:30

At school

"Hello class we have a new student, please introduce yourself" the teacher said "my name is Riley Smith and im 13" Riley said "okay take a set next to Madeline" the teacher said. "Hey I'm Madeline and I'm 14, but you can call me Maddie" Maddie said "hey" Riley said.

Lunch

"Hey new kid gimme your lunch money" a shorter kid said behind Riley. "Fuck off" Riley said "what'd you just say to me" she said. "How's the weather up there?" The kid asked, "raining" Riley said before spitting on the girl.

After school

"Im calling your mom" the principal said "you can't" Riley said "well I'm going to" "no you actually can't" Riley said "and why is that" the principal asked "because she's dead"."Oh well then I'll call your dad" the principal said "which one?" Riley asked calmly. "What?" The principal asked clueless "my dad's are gay" "oh just call them".

"Why am I here?" Ash asked sitting on the chair in the principals office "your daughter spit on another student" the principal said "tell me what happened?" Ash asked Riley, "some short bitch tried to get my lunch money and she said how's the weather up there so I said raining then spit on her" Riley explained. "Holy shit that's hilarious" Ash laughed "so what the little prick started it" "even so she shouldn't have spit on her" the principal said. "I agree with that but she was just sticking up for herself" Ash said "let's go Riley".

______________________________________
Quick chapter I know