chapter 28: rescue (tw RAPE, Torture)

Nicholas's pov:

I couldn't believe what Connie was saying. "Please tell me your joking" I said but I knew she wasn't because she was crying hard and could only shake her head. "Come in" I said "Jason call the gang" I told him without saying anything he grabbed his phone and call the big three.

Meanwhile
Ashes pov:

"What do you want from me" I asked the man that was tying me to a wall. "You know what you did you slut" he said before punching me in my face "what did I do?" "it's not what you did it's what you where an accomplish to" he said smacking me again. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked calmly "torture you make you regret being born give you everything you deserve" he said lighting a cigarette before putting it out on my skin.

"Shit" I said while gritting my teeth "what does it hurt bitch? I hope so" he said digging it deeper to my skin "damn it" I cried. Before this I didn't realize I didn't have anything on "where are my clothes, what did you do with them, why am I naked?" I asked In a panic "cause we are going to have some fun with you" "we?" I asked before a man walked out from the shadows.

Nicholas's pov:

"And...I'm...in" Jasper said while looking at the location of Ashes phone."thank god, where is he?" I asked "27opell st by that old Barber shop" jasper said. "You guys let go"

Ashes pov:

"Oh what a beautiful sight it making me hard can you help with that?" The first man asked "go to hell" I said before getting smacked again "I wasn't asking you whore" he said before forcing his length in my mouth, without hesitation I bite down hard. "Damn it this little hoe just bit me" he said "dammit brat" the other man said before burning me with another cigarette "fuck off you dipshit" I said wincing in pain. "I'm going to have fun with you" he said before slamming his length into me "stop please!" I cried before we heard the door break down.

5 minutes earlier
Nicholas's pov:

"This is the place" Mason said "is everyone ready?" "Yeah lets go" I said. "This place is horrific" Grayson said "okay it says Ashes phone is in the back left room" Jasper said. Jasper was in the car so we communicate with ear phones. "Stop please!" Is what we heard from the same door Jasper said that his phone was supposed to be in. "Oh hell no" I said before breaking down the door, the men inside both turned to look at us but before they could all hell broke loose.

Narrator pov:

"Jason get Ash out of here and bring him to Carrie" Nicholas demanded. When Jason left with Ash he lifted his gun and shot one of the men 6 times in his head before. "Bring the other one with us" Nicholas said as they all nodded.

"How is he?" Nicholas asked Connie "he's awake now you can go see him if you'd like" she said as Nicholas walked inside. "Nikki" Ash said being to tried to get up "hey baby" Nicholas said kissing Ashes head "are you alright?" "yeah for now, are you okay" Ash asked "as long as your okay I'm okay" Nicholas said "your so cheesy" Ash said pulling Nicholas into a kiss. "Ash!" Connie cried as she ran into the room "this is all my fault you didn't want to go to the mall and I pressured you even though I knew you didn't want to go" Connie said hugging Ash tight. "No it's fine it wasn't your fault, people are just dicks sometimes and sometimes we can't control that" Ash said.

"Who helped you rescue me? I want to thank them" Ash said "okay Jason go get Mason, Grayson, and Jasper" Nicholas said. "You wanted to see us sir" they said in unison "not me Ash" Nicholas said pointing to Ash. "I am very grateful for you guys if it wasn't for you guys I'd probably be dead by now" Ash said "yes sir" they said again in unison. "Please don't call me sir call me Ash" he said "yes Ash I'm Jasper opal" Jasper said "I'm Grayson Allison" Grayson said "and I'm Mason Bryce" Mason said. "Well it nice to meet you three and who is this?" Ash asked pointing to the girl in the corner "I'm Carrie Allison" she said "are you and Grayson related?" Ash asked "yes we are siblings I am older" she said "that's nice to hear".