chapter 35: new house mini chapter

I got bored don't judge me

After Connie talked with her dad

Narrator pov:

"Ash I have a surprise for you" Nicholas said "what?" "I can't tell you your right now just get in the car, do you guys wanna come?" Nicholas asked. "Yeah I guess we don't anything else to do" Connie said "bold of you to assume that I dont have things to do" trinity said "okay let's go".

After car ride

"Can I open my eyes now?" Ash asked "hold on let me park the car" Nicholas said parking the car. "Okay open" "hey isn't this the place we went on are first date?" Ash asked "yup, but close your eyes again" "dammit" Ash said before closing his eyes again. Once Ash closed his eyes Nicholas guided him while the others followed. "Can I open my eyes now?" "Yes" Nicholas said "Surprise I got us a new house" "baby you didn't have to do this, it's too much" Ash said. "Okay who the hell buys there partner a house, and who the hell denies a fucking house!" Connie yelled.

"This place is amazing" Ash said walking around the house "Nikki you didn't have to do this" "but I wanted to, we needed a new house" Nicholas said hugging Ash.

______________________________________
I know it was a short chapter but anyway here's the house

______________________________________I know it was a short chapter but anyway here's the house