chapter 23: aquarium

Okay so if you don't know what a yes day is it's basically a day where your parents/significant other have to yes to you the whole day and vice versa

Narrator pov:

"Okay we've finished shopping now we can do whatever you want for the until 8" Nicholas said. "I have a question?" "What is it babe" "okay can we have a yes day" Ash asked. "What's a yes day?" Nicholas asked "a yes day is a day where you have to yes to me for the whole day" Ash said "so can we do it?". "I don't see why not" Nicholas said "yay! Thank you Nikki your the best" Ash said as he kissed Nicholas's cheek. "Come let's go out this stuff in the car so I don't have to keep holding it"

"So what do you wanna do now" Nicholas asked as he got into the passenger seat. "Can we go to the aquarium?" Asked Ash "yes" Nicholas said. "Yay I love the aquarium they have such cool animals" Ash said. When they got to the parking lot Ash immediately grabbed Nicholas hand and ran into the aquarium.

"Babydoll slow down the fish aren't going anywhere" Nicholas said "I know I'm just so excited I haven't been to the aquarium in ages" Ash said as he opened the aquarium door. "Nikki look at all the fish" Ash said pointing to the aquarium tank. "I know it cool" Nicholas said.