chapter 5: date pt 1

Ashes outfit above

Ashes pov:

I couldn't believe it he actually asked me out Im so excited he told me that he would pick me up at my house and take me somewhere. I was so excited to go on a date with my hero and a hot one to be exact. I put on a pink outfit with my shoes I bought yesterday and did my makeup. I was kinda scared about the date like what if he doesn't like me but now wasn't the time to worry it. I was finally finished.

Nicholas pov:

I looked at my phone to see if the address that Ash gave me matched the house that I was at. I knocked on the door and a lady maybe in her mid 40s answered the door. "Hello, how my I help you young man" "um yes is Ash here?" I asked "yes come in come in" she said pulling gently inside.  "Would you like something to drink" she asked "some water would be nice" "Ash, there is someone here to see you" the lady yelled as she handed me my water. Just then I saw Ash he was absolutely stunning I loved how his makeup and outfit complained his features. As soon as I saw him I spit out my water and started choking.

Ashes pov:

When I finally finished getting ready I walked downstairs to were my mom and Nicholas were talking. When Nicholas finally realized I was in the room he accidently spit out his water and started choking on his water. I quickly ran over to him to see if he was ok. "Are you okay?" I asked as he finally cought his breath. "I'm fine, but can I say you look absolutely gorgeous literally breath taking" he said as we both started laughing. "So anywho mom this is Nicholas. Yesterday me and Connie got into some trouble and he came and helped us. He's my hero" I said I noticed he had his elbow bend implying that he wanted me to hold it and that is what I did.

"Well I hope you two have a good time now don't stay up to late and tell me if you're going to spend the night" mom said as she winked at me and Nicholas. "MOM!" "I'm just saying" Nicholas was laughing at us so hard I thought he would cry. "Well we better be off I have a lot of things planned. Oh and one more thing do you know how to swim? also bring some extra clothes and a bathing suit okay." He said "okay so I do know how to swim but hold on let me go get a bag and get some clothes. I said before running upstairs and grabbing a suitcase putting everything that I would need

The Crossdresser and The Mafia Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें