chapter 46: Dad's back

Ashes POV (god it's been awhile)

5:00 AM
That morning I woke up to my phone ringing I don't know how Nicholas was able to sleep though it but he did. "Alex, why the hell are you calling me so early?" I said answering the phone, "I have news" Alex said "what?" I asked "I don't wanna say it over phone meet me at your mom's house" he said "fine".

After that I woke Nicholas up "Nikki wake up, we have to go" I said after I got dressed. "What time is it?" Nicholas asked rubbing his eyes "5:30" "why are we up so early?" Nicholas asked "Alex texted me and told me that he has something to tell us and he can't say it over the phone"

Narrator pov

"Hey Alex" Ash said when they arrived "hey Ash, who are they?" Alex asked pointing to the kid. "Oh yeah, Alex these are my children Riley, Milo, and Emmett" "this isn't really surprising" Alex said. "How so?" Ash asked "remember in middle school when you babysat that kid the rest of the week you kept saying you wanted to have kids" Alex said.

"Anyway why'd you call me so early?" Ash asked "well-" Alex said before getting cut off "hey Ash" a voice said from behind Alex. "D-dad" Ash said in terror before taking dashing away from the house. "Ash!" Nicholas running after him.

shit shit shit why is he here, why did I start running

Ash thought as he continued running.

Ash wasn't looking where he was going so when he stopped he was at the beach. "Ash" Nicholas said out of breath "leave me alone" Ash said "honey plea-" "leave me alone!" Ash yelled. Nicholas didn't say anything instead he hugged Ash. Ash just stood there in shock before he broke down. "There's something I need to tell you".

"God I hate remembering this, when I was 13 is when my dad started hitting me" Ash said "god I bully's a lot by the other kids. When I was 14 I lost my virginity to my dad" Ash said though tears. "When I was 15 my dad prostituted me, I managed to escape when I was 18 to my mom's house, but the word got around at school and I started getting known as the school slut"

"I understand if you think I am a slut I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I don't want you to leave me" Ash said wiping tears from his eyes "honey I'm not going to leave you, no one should have to go that especially at 14" Nicholas said "and as long as im around I wont let anything like that happen again".