chapter 20: Netflix and chill 🔞

This is the outfit Connie picked out for him

Nicholas pov:

When me and Ash went home he told me that he was going to go change into his pajamas so I decided to put something on TV while I waited for him to get back. "I'm back" Ash said but when I turned around he was not in his pajamas like he normally was he was in lingerie. As soon as I looked at him a blush spread across his face. "Come here" I said patting my lap, without hesitation he walked over to me and sat on my lap. As soon as he sat down I pulled him into a gentle kiss. "Know why are you really wearing that?" I asked "I don't wanna say it's embarrassing" he said turning his face away. "I want you to fuck me" he whispered. Without hesitation I picked him up and ran into the bedroom then dropped him on the bed.

Narrator pov:

Nicholas had been waiting for a long time to hear those words come from Ashes mouth. As Nicholas started unbuttoning his pants Ash started taking off the little clothing he was wearing. "Holy shit your huge" Ash said looking at Nicholas's cock "you think so" Nicholas said "yeah I do" "then suck" Nicholas demanded. So without a second thought Ash got to work taking most of Nicholas's length into his mouth bobbing his head up and down. "Stop" Nicholas demanded "turn around and let me fuck you Doggystyle" Nicholas said "yes sir" Ash said doing what he was told. Nicholas just stared at the sight in front of him before sticking a finger in Ashes hole resulting in Ash moaning. As Nicholas moved in and out Ash moaned a mess. "Should I add another?" Nicholas asked "God y- yes" Ash moaned "all right then" Nicholas said while adding two more fingers.

"G-God damn it fuck me!" Ash moaned. "All right baby" Nicholas said  as while he removed his fingers and added his member. "F-Fuck" Ash moaned out "I'm cuming" "me too baby" Nicholas said as the both released the load. "Lets go take a shower" Nicholas said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to hell and my sister reads my stories I'm fucked. Well if I go to hell you guys go to hell