chapter 30: parent's

Ashes outfit above
Ashes pov:

"Baby im leaving" Nicholas said "what were are you going?" "I have a business meeting hun" Nicholas said "can I come!" I asked. "I don't see a problem with it" "yay let me get dressed" I said.

"Okay you ready to go?" I asked after I got dressed "yes and of course you look as beautiful as ever" Nicholas said "thank you Nikki" "you don't need to thank me baby you being with me is enough" he said "your so cheesey" I said putting my arms around his neck. "I love you" I said putting my head on his chest "I love you too" he said until we heard a knock on the door. "Nicholas it's Grayson, Mason, and Jasper you ready for the business meeting" Grayson yelled banging on the door "okay I'm coming" Nicholas said. "Where we interrupting something? Did we cockblock you?" Jasper asked "Jasper stop saying cockblock" Nicholas said. "Hey you guys" I yelled "hello sir" they said together "okay are we ready to go?" "Yes" everyone said "okay then let's go".

Narrator pov:

"Whoa is this really your office?" Ash asked "yup this is the place come here I wanna introduce you to some people" Nicholas said "this is Mia and Ava there twin spy's" "is this Ash?" They asked "yes this is Ash" "hello" Ash said. "OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE I COULD DIE" Mia yelled "I KNOW" Ava screamed. "You guys calm down" Nicholas said "we can't help it he's adorable" they said calming down. "We heard about what happened we are very sorry" Ava said "oh no it okay" Ash said "we hope we can become the bestest of friends" they said "I do as well" Ash said. "Ash we have one of the guys that kidnapped you here" "where?" Ash asked "follow me".

"Its him, can I go see him?" Ash said "yes but be careful" "I will I promise Ash said opening the door to the room. "Hey motherfucker didn't think you'd see me again huh?" "I should of killed you" he said "but you didn't and here I am motherfucker!" Ash yelled punching the man until his fist bloody. "Have fun in hell" Ash said walking outside "can I get a napkin" Ash yelled "yes sir" Mason said running to get a napkin. "Wow did you kill him" Nicholas said "no he's still alive just in critical condition" Ash said. "Here you go sir" Mason said handing Ash the napkins "thank you" Ash said calmly.

After the meeting so like 6:30

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" Nicholas asked parking outside a huge house "I'm scared, what if they don't like me" Ash said "they'll love you especially my mom she'll probably think your the cutest thing on earth" Nicholas said hugging Ash. "You think so?" "Of course and if they don't it won't change the way I love you" Nicholas said kissing Ashes head "okay I'm ready" Ash said confidently "then let's go".

When they knocked on the door a middle aged woman answered the door. "Hello Nicholas it's so good to see you, who is this?" The woman asked. "This is my boyfriend Ash" Nicholas said holding Ashes hand "hello" Ash said shyly "oh my lord he's adorable come in, come in, come in" she said opening the door so that everyone could get in.

"Let me introduce myself my name is Robin and this is my husband Felix" Robin said. "Who's this?" Felix asked "this is Nicholas's boyfriend" Robin said "oh okay that's fine" Felix said. "So Ash how'd you and Nicholas meet" "I almost got sexually assaulted in a mall and he helped me get out of that situation" Ash said "oh that's an interesting why to meet your significant other" the high classed women said. "Then yesterday I got kidnapped and sexually assaulted again which wasn't very fun" Ash said scratching the back of his head. "Oh you poor thing" Robin said getting up and hugging Ash. "So are you guys hungry?" "Yes we haven't ate all day" Nicholas said "Well your in luck I just made some food" Robin said.

"Are you guys sure that you guys cannot stay?" Robin asked "yes I'm sorry mom but me and Ash have work tomorr-" Nicholas stated before getting interrupted by Ash "you have work tomorrow I'm not doing shit" Ash said resulting in the two laughing.  "Yup I have work tomorrow" "if Ash is up for it we could hang out" Robin said excitedly "I'm up for it" Ash said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------Robin

Felix

Mia and Ava

Mia and Ava