chapter 38: Alex

Narrator pov:

Couple days later

"Nicholas wake up my mom wants us to come over" Ash said shaking Nicholas awake "why?" "I don't know? Just come on".

At Ashes moms house

"Hey mom, why'd you call me so early?" Ash asked as they got out of the car, "I have a surprise for you" she said "what?" He asked "hey Ash" said a man walking outside. "Alex, I thought you moved" Ash said before running up and hugging him. "I did, but I came back to visit also who's that" he said pointing to Nicholas "oh that's my fiance, Nicholas. Nicholas this is me and Connie's best friend from childhood, Alex" Ash said. "Let's all go inside it's hot" Ashes mom said.

"So what have you been up to?" Alex asked "not much we've been planning our wedding" Ash said "isn't your wedding like months away?" Ashes mom asked "yeah but it's better to be prepared early" Ash said. "So Nicholas where do you work?" Alex asked "I work in business" Nicholas said "well do you guys wanna stay for lunch?" Ashes mom asked "yeah I'm going to bed, wanna come Nikki?" "Yeah".

"Welcome to my room, it's weird we're about to be married and this is the first time you've seen my room" Ash said. "So did you and Alex used to date?" Nicholas asked "no but he used to like me" Ash said "oh" "but you have nothing to fear my love, that was years ago" Ash said before Nicholas pulled him into kiss.

"Hey mom" "hey honey where's Nicholas?" She asked "he's still asleep" Ash said. "I can't believe your getting married" Alex said "I know, I've waited all my life to find that special someone and I've finally found him" Ash said. "Awwww you love me" Nicholas said from behind him "of course I love you or else I wouldn't have agreed to marry you" Ash said before putting his arms around Nicholas's neck "okay love birds lunch is ready" Ashes mom said.

"So who's surname are you guys changing?" Ashes mom asked "probably mine" Ash said "you don't have to if you dont want to, you know that right love" Nicholas said "yeah I know" Ash said "I can't believe your gonna be married soon, it feels like yesterday you were in middle school" ashes mom said. "What time is it?" Nicholas asked "it is 6:30" Alex said "well we better get going, or else Jenny will start to get worried" Ash said "okay bye you guys" Ashes mom said "bye".

At home

"I'm tired I'm going to bed" Ash said
"What baby can I ask you something?" Nicholas asked walking up the stairs into there bedroom."Of course hun what is it?" "Do you want kids?, Like not now but maybe after we're married" Nicholas said "actually yes, do you?" Ash asked. "Of course I wanna build a whole family with you" Nicholas said "that's sweet, but adopting a kid is a lot of work and what if bad things happen to the kids?" Ash asked. "Than will teach them self defense, there's no need to worry ok love now well talk more about this in the morning now let's go to bed"

______________________________________