chapter 15: birthday pt 2

Author's note: there will be a lot of povs in this chapter

Narrator pov

"Surprise" Everyone said as they jumped out of there hiding spots. "Happy birthday Ash" his mom said while hugging him "mom did you set all of this up?" Ash asked while hugging his mom back. "I did but not alone. Connie helped and so did Nicholas" she said. "Is Nicholas here?" Ash asked. "He should be" his mom said. "Let me call him" his mom said "why do you have his number?" "Anyone who dates my son has to have my number" his mom said pulling out her phone.

"Hey, Ash wants to know where you are" his mom said taking into her phone. "I have to run an get something I'll be there in a few minutes." Nicholas said nu the phone.

Nicholas pov:

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? TONIGHT IS ASHES PARTY AN I ONLY HAVE TWO THINGS TO GIVE HIM. I have to get him bigger better gifts. What's one thing that screams Ash....hmmm Ashes mom said that he loves pink things and jewelry. I got it now time to get and return back to the party.

Ashes pov:

"Honey what's wrong?" My mom asked. "Nothing I'm fine mom" I said. It true Im having a good time I'm just confused where is Nicholas. "Your lieing" she said "I know when your lieing honey". "I'm having a fun time but just confused" I said. "Why so?" Mom asked "Im just wonder where Nicholas is" I said.

"Oh I think he's already here" a familiar voice said from behind me. "Nikki" I said "I thought you forgot" I said hugging him tight. "I would never forget about you darling" he said hugging me back.

"Okay since everyone is here it's time for the party to begin" my mom said. "Let's do the presents first" my mom said. "Okay who's going first?" I said "me me!!!" Connie said while everyone gathered around the gift table. "Okay Connie it better not be dirty" I said as she laughed maniacally as she handed me a small box.

 "Okay Connie it better not be dirty" I said as she laughed maniacally as she handed me a small box

"CONNIE!!!" I screamed "WHAT" she said "THIS IS DIRTY" I said as I put the outfit back in the box. "Come on I thought you'd like it, Nicholas sure seems to like it" Connie said "he hasn't stopped staring at the outfit, then at you, then at the outfit, then at you, then at the outfit, then-" Connie said. "What I like the outfit" Nicholas said "anywho let's move on" I said blushing.