chapter 37: Jenny's boyfriend

Y'all remember Jenny?

ASHES POV
Time skip 3 week later

3 weeks later I got a text from Jenny saying "can you come over he's being a dick" I simply responded "yeah well be there in a sec". "Nicholas were leaving bring you gun just in case" "were are we going?" He asked "a friends house".

Jenny house

"Omg hey" Jenny said "hi so what'd he do today?" I Asked "okay yesterday I wanted to go to my friends house, and he said 'oh your just going out to cheat on me huh' so I said 'no she's having a hard time' the he slaps me" Jenny said. "Who is this? why are you hanging out with them, are you cheating on me?" The man said "honey I'm engaged" I said lifing up my right hand showing the ring.

"Fag" he mumbled "say that to my face bitch" I said "I said fag and who are calling a bitch!" He yelled. "You motherfucker! I'll be at your ass" I yelled back "I could beat your ass any day!" He yelled "go to hell dipshit, Jenny lets go" "where are you taking my girlfriend she's mine" he said getting closer to me. "I'm taking her to a place she'll be cared about, and I think she has something to tell you" "were breaking up" Jenny said, before he could hit her I kicked him in his knee "I don't have time for this I have places to be, Jenny get your shit were leaving".

______________________________________
Yeah I know it's short but oh well