chapter 47: the underground club

Narrator pov:

Friday night

It was a Friday night and Ash was sitting on the couch not really doing anything, until he realizes he didn't check the mail today so he got up and walked outside and checked the mail. There was only one piece of mail which was a invitation to and underground club that had opened recently. "Hey Nikki we got an invitation to a underground club" Ash said walking in Nicholas's office and sitting on his lap. "Ash, be quiet I don't want the kids to know" Nicholas said calmly laughing, "sorry, but come on how am I supposed to be quiet when we got an invitation to a club" Ash said putting his arms around Nicholas's neck, nuzzling his head into his neck. "Far point, so you wanna go?" Nicholas asked "of course, but we need to hire a babysitter for the kids" "your right, I'll see if grayson can babysit them" Nicholas said kissing Ashes head.

"Hey Ash you ready?" Nicholas asked buttoning his black button up "yeah, how do I look?" Ash asked shyly "holy shit, you look amazing" Nicholas said looking Ash up and down. "Really, it's not to much?" He asked "if you like it I like it" Nicholas said "now let's go, I invited everyone"

"Wow this place is amazing" Ava said as they walked inside the club "I know right, who wants drinks!" Ash yelled "Ash don't drink to much, we still have to get home sober" "what why" Ash said "because when we get home we still have to go get the kids" Nicholas said "fine, I'm gonna go get some shots who wants one?".

"Hey can I get 5 shots" Ash said "man 5 shots for a small boy like you" a man said beside him "oh no not all of these are for me, some of them are for my friends" Ash said as he got his drinks "it was nice talking to you but I gotta get these to my friends, there probably waiting for me" Ash said before taking the drink to his group.

"Hey what took you so long?" Ava asked grabbing a shot "sorry I got distracted" "Anyways to the hottest group of people alive" Mia said as she raised a glass "to the hottest group of people alive!" The group said.

"I'm going to go get a cocktail" Ash said walking to the bar "Ash, please don't drink to much" Nicholas said "honey its only 2 drinks I'll be fine" Ash said "I know my limit".

"Hey hot stuff, your pretty cute what's your name?" a girl said "umm Nicholas" he said. "so do you think we cute" "hey Nicholas who are these girls?" Ava asked "ummm I don't-" Nicholas said before getting cut off "his girlfriends" the girls said. "Ummm Ash ain't gonna like this" Mia said "who's Ash?" One of the girls asked "look behind you" Ash said "nikki who are these girls?" Ash asked, "his girlfriends who are you" Ash just laughed at this response. "Your not answering us who are you?"  One of the girls said more hostile this time, "I'm his husband" Ash said still laughing.

"Im like 90 percent sure that Nicholas is straight" the girls said "wow this is the first I'm hearing of this, Nicholas why didn't you tell me this before we got married" Ash said sarcastically "bitch he's bi" "the fuck did you just call me "a fucking bitch". "Do you want me to kick your ass" one of the girls said "hey what's going on" Mason said "these 2 cunts think they can kick my ass" Ash said laughing. "Im going to go get a drink" Ash said.

"Hey can I get a dirty martini?" Ash asked "oh you again" the man from before said "I'm sorry I should've told you my name, my name is Ash" "my name is Elijah, but you can call me Eli would you like to dance?" Eli said "oh I don't know" Ash said nervously "come on loosen up a little" another guy said "we'd love to see it" a third guy said. At this point Ash was starting to get uncomfortable "if you dance we'll buy you a drink how about that" the second man said "no I'm okay I don't need to drink to much" Ash said laughing uncomfortably.

"Maybe it's because he doesn't know how to" Eli said "then we'll teach him" "I don't really want to dance right now" Ash said shyly. "Then let us buy you a drink" said the third guy"like I said I don't need to drink to much" "and why is that?" Eli said "my husband wants me to come home sober" Ash said before leaving.

"Hey Ash what's wrong?" Nicholas asked "nothing I just- can we leave please" Ash said "of course honey I booked us a hotel for the week" "okay".
______________________________________

Props to my amazing gorgeous girlfriend Dixie for helping me write this chapter 😁

What Ash is wearing