chapter 40: big day

Narrator pov:

'Todays the big day' Ash thought before waking everyone up, the night prior was his bachelorette party and he spent the night at Connie's house. "Everyone wake up it's the day!" Ash yelled excitingly "oh shit everyone wake up were running late" Connie said "FUCK!" the twins said.

At wedding

"Omg Nicholas your going to be such a good husband" Robin said kissing her son's forehead. "Thanks mom, I'm actually kinda nervous" Nicholas said scratching the back of his neck "why honey" "what if he decides last minute he doesn't want to marry me" Nicholas said, "I have a feeling that he won't" Robin said.

Before the ceremony

"Where's Ash?" Connie asked Mia "I think he's still in his dressing room" she said "okay" Connie said walking to the dressing room. "Ash your late" Connie said "no I'm not I got like 10 minutes left" Ash said "no you don't you have like 2" "WHAT!, Okay tell everyone I'll be a little late" Ash said "I can't exactly do that Ash" Connie said "JUST DO IT!".

"So the other groom gonna be a minute so everyone get comfortable this might be a while" Connie said walking back to to Ashes dressing room. "Hurry the fuck up" Connie whispered "okay I'm ready" "okay let me go tell everyone your on your way, dad will be here in a minute". "Okay he'll be here in a minute everyone positions!" Connie yelled

"You ready hun?" Trinity asked "yeah I'm ready" Ash said as they interlocked there arms as the 'here comes the bride' music played. 'i can't believe this is happening' Ash thought  as he reached the alter, "Heavenly Father, we come before you on this special day, asking for your blessings upon Ash Smith and Nicholas Brighton. May their union be filled with love, grace, and divine guidance. Grant them strength and wisdom to build a strong foundation for their marriage. Bye the power vested in my I know pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss the husband" the preacher said before the two kissed.

"Would you like to dance" Nicholas asked  "of course" Ash said taking Nicholas's hand. "You look gorgeous" "thank you, it feels like yesterday we had just met for the first time" Ash said "I know right, going to that mall that day was the best thing that ever happened to me" Nicholas said. "Omg I can't believe the power couple got married" Jason said to Connie "I have a feeling that they'll last a long time" Connie said.

______________________________________

I had to get the fucking preacher quote form google since I have never been to a wedding lol this goes out to my ugly ass sister romanceivy