chapter 31: 🔞work🔞

Ashes outfit above
Narrator pov:

When Nicholas woke up it was 6:30 (bro I could never) so he did his normal routine of taking a shower and getting dressed. After doing his routine it was time to wake Ash up (the hard part of his day), "honey it's time to wake up" Nicholas said kissing Ashes forehead "no leave me alone I'm tired" Ash said pulling the blankets over his head. "I know baby but its time to wake up" "no" Ash said "I'll get you an iced coffee how about that" Nicholas offered "why didn't you say that in the first place, we gotta get going"

"Good morning everyone" Ash said entering the building, "good morning sir!" Everyone said. "I'm going to bed" Ash told Nicholas "nope we have work to do" Nicholas said as he scooped Ash up. "No, Nikki put me down" Ash giggled, "those two are such a cute couple" Mia said "I know boss picked a good one" Ava said. "When can I go to bed?" Ash asked "when works done" "what do I have to do though?" Ash asked. "Socialize, make friends" Nicholas said "with everyone?" "No just the important people like Jasper, Grayson, Mason" Nicholas said "so everyone" Ash said sarcastically "watch your tone" "fine, but its gonna take forever and put me down!"

"I'm so bored" Ash whined "same we have so much papers to look at, like I thought this was the Mafia not the office" Ava said "hey don't bring the office into this, okay that series is a work of art" Mia said. "So how long have you two worked here?" Ash asked hopping onto the desk, "4 years"   Mia said. "So how is long have you and Nicholas been dating?" Ava asked "Ava we just met it's rude to ask something like that" "no it's fine, we have been dating for 2 months now" Ash said. "Wow and he already told you about the business he must really like you" Mia said. "Really!" "Yeah he didn't tell us untill 5 years ago" Ava said "so you guys knew him before you worked here?" "Yup we grew up together" Ava said.

(6: 30)

"Hey baby whatcha doing?" Nicholas asked "nothing much I got bored" Ash said walking inside Nicholas's office and sitting on his lap. "Whatcha working on?" Ash asked "just finishing somethings" he said. "Can I tell you a secret?" Ash asked "yeah of course baby what is it?" Nicholas asked "I'm horny" Ash whispered. "Oh okay give me five minutes then we'll leave okay baby" "okay then".

Home

"Baby hold on let me get inside" Nicholas laughed as Ash kissed Nicholas's neck. "But you said when we get home" Ash said sassily "watch your tone" "make me" Ash said before getting picked up and brought to the bedroom. "Strip" Nicholas demanded and Ash did as he was told beforehand Nicholas shoving his member into Ashes mouth. "Yeah that's right suck that cock, such a good little whore" Nicholas said "stop" he demanded before pulling ash into a rough kiss, "Nikki I need to be stretched" Ash said breaking the kiss "shit your right, spread your legs" Nicholas demanded. "Shit!" Ash yelled as Nicholas forcefully shoved 3 fingers in his entrance, "such a good little whore who's slut are you?" Nicholas asked "your's, I'm your slut" Ash said.

"Why'd you stop?" Ash asked confused "because we need lube" Nicholas said walking to the bedside table and grabbing a small bottle and squeezing the substance into his hands. "FUCK!" Ash yelled as Nicholas forcefully slammed his cock into Ashes entrance. "N-Nikki" Ash moaned "I bet you like being fucked like the man whore you are" Nicholas said pounding into Ashes hole. "I do, fuck" Ash said gripping the bedsheets, "damn your so fucking tight" "Nikki I'm cumming!" Ash yelled before unleashing his load all over the bed after that Nicholas pulled out of Ash and shoved his cock in Ashes mouth. "Shit, I'm cumming" Ash said before he cumming in Ashes mouth, "swallow" Nicholas demanded.

"My ass hurts" Ash whined "I'm sorry baby I guess I went a little to far" "I'm not going to work I hope you know that" Ash said "fair enough"