chapter 21: intruder (tw violence, slurs)

Narrator pov:

It was about 2 am when Ash went to use the bathroom when he heard a noise coming from downstairs.

'What the hell me and Nicholas are the only people home' Ash thought.

"Nicholas someones in the house" Ash said shaking awake. "What?" Nicholas asked "someone is in the house" Ash whispered. "Oh shit stay here" Nicholas said "don't move until I say so".

Nicholas pov:

As I walked downstairs I realized nothing was taken so who's in my house. "Who are you!" I asked and got no response "I know your here now who are you!" I yelled as a man I recognized stepped out of the shadows. "Your the guy from the arcade" I said "and your the guy that stole Ash away from me you bastard!" He said before lunging at me. I have to admit he was strong enough to push me down on the floor.

Ashes pov:

It's had been awhile since Nicholas went downstairs I was starting to get scared.
'come on do something' I thought to myself. 'look around for something to use as a weapon' I thought while looking around the bed until I found a gun in the night stand. 'I need to be quiet if there is someone here. It would be bad if I made any noise' I thought while I opened the door and walked downstairs as quickly as I could. Without making a sound I looked over the corner of the wall and saw Connor

Narrator pov:

As Nicholas tried to fight Connor off of him when he heard a gun shot "get. Off. Of. Him. You. Bastard!" Ash screamed while aiming the gun at Connor. "Okay I'll get off" Connor said putting his hands in his pocket. "If you even try to pull a gun on me I will kill you" Ash said still pointing the gun at him. "So be smart and don't do anything" Ash said not avoiding eye contact with him. "Come here baby" Ask said while Nicholas got up and walked to Ash. "Go get a chair and ropes, and maybe some trash bags Im not sure" "okay babe I'll be back" Nicholas said "and call back up we don't know how many people are here" Ash said still not avoiding eye contact with Connor.

"Why are you here?" Asked Ash. "I wanted revenge on you, I wanted to kill Nicholas and take you with me" he said. "Like that would ever happen" before Nicholas came back. 

"Did you get everything I asked" Ash asked Nicholas when he came back "yes I called Jason to bring everyone" "good now what do we do with him?" Ash asked while pointing to Connor. "You can go back to bed know you can leave him to me" Nicholas said "okay baby goodnight" Ash said as he kissed Nicholas's cheek. "Goodnight honey" Nicholas said "goodnight Nikki tell Jason I said hi and Connie wants to fuck him" Ash said as he walked upstairs. "FAGGOT!" Conner yelled "THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL ME, BITCH" Ash yelled before grabbing the gun off the counter. "Ash out the gun down" Nicholas said "Hell no I'm killing this dickhead" "baby go back upstairs I'll take care of him" Nicholas said. "Fine, goodnight love" Ash said while walking upstairs "goodnight Darling I'll see you tomorrow"