chapter 17: secret

Ashes outfit above

Narrator pov:

When Ash woke up he noticed that Nicholas wasn't in the bed with him. So he did his normal routine of taking a shower, getting dressed and doing his skincare. Nicholas one the other hand was in his office talking with his best friend Jason. "So when are you going to tell him?" Jason asked taking a sip of his coffee. "I still don't know like what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore after I tell him" Nicholas said before they heard a knock on the office door.

"Come in" Nicholas said. "Hey baby you look nice today" he asked "thank you....oh who's this?" Ash asked. "Oh this is my best friend Jason. Jason this is Ash" Nicholas said "hi Jason in Ash  Nicholas's boyfriend". "Hi Ash I'm Jason I've heard a lot about you" "oh yeah anywho can Connie come over?" Ash ashes. "Oh yeah of course also did you get a tattoo?" Nicholas asked "oh yeah me and Connie got matching tattoos yesterday" Ash said pointing at the tattoo he got. "Oh I like it" Nicholas said grabbing some documents that where in his desk. "Thank you, also can we use the pool?" "Of course" Nicholas said.

Ashes pov:

"Damn this house is nice!" Connie said as she stared at the house. "I know it even bigger on the inside though" I said pulling her inside. "Holy shit Ash"  Connie said "this is amazing" "I know come on let me show you around" I said.

"Let me show you the pool" I said pulling her to the backyard.

"Damn this shit nice" Connie said "Did you bring your bathing suit?" I asked. "Yup Its in my bag" Connie said pointing to the duffle bag she brought. "Okay let me show you were you can get changed" I said as we walked upstairs. "Okay you can change in here, I'm going to go let the others know that your changing okay" I said as she walked into the room.

 "Okay you can change in here, I'm going to go let the others know that your changing okay" I said as she walked into the room

"Hey darling what are doing?" Nicholas asked as I entered his office. "Hi Nikki I just wanted to let you know that Connie's changing so please knock on the doors just in case" I said. "I'm finished" Connie said standing beside me. "How did you get finished so quickly?" I asked her "you know I change quicky" she said "oh who's that guy next to Nicholas?" Connie asked. "Hello my name is James" James said "I'm Nicholas's best friend" "I'm Connie and I'm Ashes best friend"

"Anywho me and Connie are going to head out to the pool you guys can join us if you'd like to" I said. "Okay sure just let us finish our meeting and then we'll be out okay" Nicholas said "okay take your time".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Connie's bathing suits

Connie's :