chapter 44: Sebastian

Nicholas's pov:

Recap

"So is Nicholas here?" A male voice said "yeah but he's asleep" Robin said before Nicholas walked out. "Oh here he is" "hey little brother".

Standing in the living room was Sebastian, "mom why is he here you said he was in town not coming here?" Nicholas asked "he decided to drop by for a visit isn't that lovely" Robin said "no!" Nicholas yelled. "Nikki why are you yelling?" Ash said "go back to bed!" "Honey calm down, breathe" Ash said calmly. "Oh your the guy from the bookstore" Ash said pointing to Sebastian "Nicholas you never told me you got married to this cutie, I'm Sebastian" Sebastian said "so is Nicholas like paying you or something cause you could do so much better with that body, those hips, that face" "I think Riley needs me outside" Ash said uncomfortably.

"Hey dad you okay?" Riley said "yeah I'm fine" "dad just tell me the truth" Riley said. "I your uncles a creep" Ash said "how so?" "Well first he asked if Nicholas was paying me, then he said I could do better with my body, hips, and face" Ash said.

"What makes you think I'm paying Ash?" Nicholas asked "well look at him young, sexy, not to mention a fat ass" "Never say that again" Nicholas said "Ash Has A Fat Ass" "you motherfucker" Nicholas said punching Sebastian and pinning him on the floor. "Get off of him" Robin said walking inside from the other room "wow what's happening" Ash said walking inside with the kids "just some siblings fighting" Robin said "Im going outside" Ash said.

"Hey" Nicholas said sitting next to him "why where you guys fighting?" Ash asked "he was being a pervert" "who so?" Ash asked. "He was talking about your ass" Nicholas muttered "ew, can we just leave?" Ash asked "yeah I'll get the kids".

Nicholas pov:

"Kids it's time to leave" I yelled walking into the house "the kids and Sebastian already left" dad said "what do you mean the already left!" I yelled "he said that you said to take the kids for a while to" my mom said "mom I never said that" "well he took them with him when he left". "Nicholas where are the kids?" Ash asked "he took them, that son of a bitch took the kids when he left".