chapter 48: 🔞hotel🔞

Narrator pov:

"So do you wanna tell me what happened?" Nicholas asked once they got into the car "3 guys kept trying to get me to dance with them and drink with them, but I didn't want to. I was so uncomfortable and I just wanted to be with you but I couldn't find you I'm sorry" Ash said with tears building in his eyes. "Honey, why are you sorry?" Nicholas asked "because I shouldn't have wore this" "baby, its okay listen I asked Grayson to babysit until Monday, okay this week will only be me and you okay" Nicholas said whipping away his tears. "But what about work?" Ash asked still crying "who cares I rather spend time with you". "Really?" Ash asked "of course, I love you more than anything in this entire world" Nicholas said before kissing Ashes head.

"Wow, this place is amazing" Ash said "how much did this place cost?" "Promise you won't be mad" "I promise" Ash said "only like 1,000 or 2,000 dollars" Nicholas said "baby this is to much" "nothing is to much for you my love" Nicholas said.

Nicholas was calmly sitting on the hotel bed reading a book. Once the bathroom door unlocked Ash walked out wearing lace up lingerie with a bunny ear headband with a bunny tail. Ash slowly walked over to Nicholas before Nicholas pit his book down.

"Well hello love, what's this?" Nicholas asked as his eyes drifted up and down his body, looking longer on some parts. "I- It's for you" Ash whispered, fumbling with his words. Nicholas had a sly grin as he watched Ash inch closer "come hear take a seat" Nicholas said with a wider smile on his face as Ash walked over and sat down on Nicholas's lap facing him. Ash had his legs around Nicholas's waist as Nicholas's hands traveled slowly up to Ashes thighs, then to his hips as he gently caressed them. Nicholas then moved his hands up Ashes sides slowly then moving his way down to his inner thighs.

Ash moved hips against Nicholas slowly as Nicholas took off Ashes clothes. Nicholas then got up with Ash in his arms then set him on the bed gently. Nicholas then took off his belt tossing it to the side, after that he crawled on top of Ash. "Do you want me to be gentle?" Nicholas asked "yes please" Ash said before Nicholas added the tip of his cock into ashes ass. "Shit!" Ash yelled "relax we've done this before" Nicholas chuckled "I know but it's been a while" Ash said shyly "I'll go as slow as you want me to okay" Nicholas said moving slowly "okay".

"This feels good" Ash moaned "do you want me to go faster?" Nicholas asked still moving slowly "please" Ash moaned louder than the first time, hearing this Nicholas sped up. "Fuck! Nikki I'm cumming!" Ash yelled "me too" Nicholas grunted before cumming inside of him, his movements getting sloppy.

After

"Im taking a shower" Nicholas said but Ash was already fast asleep. When   Nicholas got into the shower he couldn't help but appreciate the life he had, he thought about how he was so lucky to have a husband like Ash who takes care of there kids when he's at work. He thought about how lucky he was to have amazing friends who cares about him and his family, (bitch with the life he has it's surprising how he has a family💀💀💀). After his shower he quickly fell asleep with Ash cuddling up against him.

______________________________________

YALL IM GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I STRUGGLED WRITING THIS SHIT