chapter 18: pool day

Nicholas pov:

"Look nick you have to tell him sometime or another. If anything he'll probably be more upset that you didn't tell hime sooner" Jason said. 'He's right I have to tell him' I thought. "Anyways let's get finished I wanna hang out with that girl she's hot" Jason said with sly smirk on his face. "Yeah your right and don't be a perv" I  said letting out a laugh.

When we where finally finished with our meeting we got are swim suits on we headed out to the backyard.

Ashes pov:

"Okay Connie you won't believe what happened the other day" "ooh bitch what happened?" Connie asked. "Okay so the other day me Nicholas went to the arcade to have a little date and you know who I saw" I said. "Who?" "Fucking Connor" I said "no why bitch" Connie said as we laid on a pool chair. "Hey baby were finished" said a voice behind me. "Hi Nikki I hope the meeting went well" I said as I got up and put my arms around his neck. "I feel like the third wheel" Connie said.
"Same like keep it in bedroom" James said which resulted in Connie and James laughing and I felt myself blushing.

"Anyways let's get into the water" Connie said before jumping into the water not long after I also followed her. "HOLY SHIT THE WATER IS COLD" I said before jumping out of the water. "It's not that cold" Connie said "BULLSHIT!" I yelled while the others laughed. "It's not funny" I said pouting "I'm sorry baby your just so cute" Nicholas said.

Narrator pov:

"Nikki I'm hungry can we go get something to eat?" Ash asked. "Of course what do you guys wanna go eat?" Nicholas asked. "McDonald's!" Everyone said "okay then go get dressed