chapter 29: bodyguard

Ashes outfit above
Narrator pov:

Carrie had sent Ash home the following day but before she sent him home he had to have a discussion with Nicholas. "Nicholas keep an eye on him get him a bodyguard he seems very fragile I don't want to see him like this again such a poor boy, be careful with him" She said. "I know he may look weak but he's strong but I will get him a bodyguard and keep an eye on him" Nicholas said "now go get him ready to go" Carrie said.

"Hey baby you ready to go?" Nicholas asked "yup" Ash said "good then let's go" Nicholas said as they exited the room. "Hey honey how would you like a bodyguard" Nicholas asked as they got into the car "it would be nice I guess but I don't want to be a bother" "your never a bother baby" Nicholas said "your so sweet" Ash said as they pulled into the driveway.

"Finally back feels like I haven't been here in forever, now where's my room I'm tried" Ash said as he went upstairs. "Nikki come here" Ash yelled from upstairs. "Yes honey" "hi Nikki come here" Ash demanded before Nicholas came closer. "Yes sweetie" "come lay with me" Ash said "okay babe" Nicholas said as he got into the bed with Ash. "I love you so much" Ash said cuddling next to Nicholas "I love you too baby you make me so happy" Nicholas said before kissing Ash.

"Will I be able to meet your parents one day?" Ash asked "yeah they actually live near here if you want to go over there one day" Nicholas said "really can we go tomorrow?" Ash asked "I'd have to check if they're busy but if there not then I'll ask, but we have to get up to get you a bodyguard" "what now I just got home" Ash whined. "I know love but will be back I just don't want to leave you alone" "okay let me get dressed" Ash said as he got up and went to his closet "okay baby I'll give you some privacy".

"Okay I'm ready to go" Ash said "you look so cute" Nicholas said before up and walking over to Ash and hugging his waist. "Thank you baby so how'd you find out about this bodyguard?" Ash asked "Carrie told me about him" Nicholas said "I had a feeling, so where are we meeting this guy at?" "A coffee shop near the park" Nicholas said "okay then let's go it's already almost night" "good idea" Nicholas said letting go of Ash and grabbing the keys.

"I don't wanna be here I wanna go to sleep" Ash pouted "I know love but think of the bright side after this we can go back to sleep" Nicholas said parking the car. "Is that him?" Ash asked "I think so let me text him" Nicholas said pulling his out of his pocket "yup that's him" "okay then we shouldn't keep him waiting" Ash said "right" "hey are you Matthew Anderson?" Nicholas asked "yes are you the people I'm supposed to protect?" He asked "yes I'm Nicholas and this is my boyfriend Ash" "hello" Ash said shyly "he's tired so I'm sure you have been informed about the work I do and what happened to Ash" Nicholas said. "Yes I am sorry that happened to you" Matthew said to Ash "it was fine happens every Tuesday" Ash said nonchalantly "you seem good so your hired you can start tomorrow morning" Nicholas said "yes sir"

"I'm so tired can we go to bed" ash asked when they got home "oh course darling just go get dressed for bed" Nicholas said in response "okay Nikki". "I'm back" Ash said getting into bed with Nicholas and snuggling up against him "I'm happy to be back but I miss the house" "I do to but I have people working on it okay should be finished by next month" Nicholas said before kiss his lovers forehead "enough chit chat I'm tired lets go to bed, good night Nikki" "good night love"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bro this shit too me forever be of ✨procrastination ✨
Also to clear things up Ash is a boy/male/MAN! Not a girl a FUCKING MALE that likes wearing female clothes
He is NOT transgender 🏳️‍⚧️
Also this is what Ash wore to bed

-----------------------------------------------------------Bro this shit too me forever be of     ✨procrastination ✨Also to clear things up Ash is a boy/male/MAN! Not a girl a FUCKING MALE that likes wearing female clothesHe is NOT transgender 🏳️...

Love, Author🍄