chapter 34: Connie's dad

12:30pm

Ashes pov:

"ASH WAKE UP, MY DADS SICK!" Connie yelled shacking me awake, "what? Slow down" I said rubbing my eyes. "Okay so this morning I got a call from my dad and he said he was sick, we have to go over there now!" Connie yelled "Connie what are you doing in our room?" Nicholas said still half asleep. "Why do I have to come?" I asked "because he thinks of you as the son he's never had" Connie said "now get dressed" she said before exiting the room.

"What was all that about?" Nicholas asked "I'm sorry to wake you Nikki, Connie's dad is sick and she forcing me to go help him with her" I said, "are you going to go?"  Nicholas asked "yeah I guess he's basically my dad it would be rude not to" I said before getting up and walking into the bathroom. "Are you going to come?" I asked before brushing my teeth, "of course I don't wanna leave you alone" Nicholas while walking towards me and hugging me from behind.

Narrator pov:

"You guys ready" Connie said "yeah we're all set so you gonna tell your dad about Jason?" Ash said "better Jason's coming" "are you joking you know how your dad, is he'll go crazy!" Ash yelled "what this now?" Jason said. "Connie's dad has always hated the boys she dated, he'll ripe you to shreds!" Ash yelled "he's not that bad" connie said "Sure remember in 8th grade when you and Jack got together and you inderduced your dad to him and he started chasing him around the neighborhood" Ash said. "Yeah but it'll be fine, but we better get going" Connie said.

5:40pm

At Connie's dads house

"This is it" Connie said "wow is your dad like rich or something" Jason said, "yeah he runs some company" Connie said "let's go I wanna see if he's alright" she said. When they got to the door it imdently swung open revealing a middle aged tall transgender woman. "Hey babygirl" Connie's dad said "hey Ash" she said while hugging both of them, "who are they?" "Umm this is Nicholas my boyfriend" Ash said pointing to Nicholas "and this is my good friend Jason" Connie said "and I thought you were sick you look fine" "oh yeah I lied I wanted to see my children" she said "it's nice to meet you both".

"So are you guys hungry I can make you something to eat" Connie's dad said "I'll help you"Ash said. "So when did you two get together?" Connie's dad asked "a couple months ago actually, he actually helped me get out of some trouble" Ash said while he helped washed dishes. "That's nice so does he treat you better than Connor?" She asked "a lot better, I really love him" Ash said "well be careful don't feel like you have to rush into things like your past relationships okay hun" Connie's dad said "let's hurry up finish the food okay" Connie's dad said "okay".

"So let me introduce myself properly, my name is madam trinity I am a transgender woman but you guys can call me dad I don't mind" madam trinity said placing the food on the table. "My name is Nicholas Brighton, I am 24 year old" Nicholas said "I am Jason Groove, I'm 23 years old" Jason said. "So what are your jobs?" Trinity asked "we work in business" they said at the same time.

"Connie come with me outside for a minute" Ash said pulling Connie outside. "what?" Connie asked "you know you have to tell your dad about Jason" Ash said "I know I'm going to do it soon" she said "tell me what?" Trinity said "I yeah I'll leave you two alone". "Okay dad so I lied about something" "you and Jason are dating" trinity said "how'd you know?" Connie asked "it was kinda obvious, but does he treat you right?" "Yes he's really nice" Connie said.

______________________________________

I edited a photo not really edited but put names on a photo