Chapter 1

He was a black rose hidden among the poisonous thorns, but HE was the only one who recognized that he was as sensitive as a maple tree.

________•°•_________

The speeding luxury car drove through the university students blocking the main road.

"Stop the corruption!"

"Stop the suffering of the oppressed!"

"President Resign!"

"Let's not allow thieves to represent Parliament!"

"Haha, Idiots! Powerful people will always defeat them." The young man who said to himself took the car forward through the crowd while the students jumped away in fear and let him go.

No one else was fearless enough to drive his vehicle through the rowdy agitators, but he was special. Hmm.. it would be more accurate to say that he is more powerful.

A smile appeared on the corner of his lips when he saw the students being beaten by the army and the police in the side mirror of the car, probably because he was right before his eyes.

His speeding luxury car stopped in front of a famous night club in Seoul. As soon as he was recognized, he was allowed to enter the club without question or inspection. As soon as he entered the VIP section, reserved only for the upper classes, he sat down on the comfortable sofa, and the staff served him his favorite types of alcohol. At the same time, many sexy girls dressed in short dresses came to him. One sat on one of his legs spread out to either side while the other sat on his other thigh. Two other girls sat on either side of him and ran their fingers over his chest. While his right hand painted in black ink was wrapped around the waist of one girl, his pink lips adorned with a lip ring pressed on the lips of another girl. One of the girl's fingers trailed down his full chest and was about to reach his pants when a hand grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Not now, baby girl." He said in a seductive voice and brought a glass of whiskey to his lips.

Following him, the young women around him also started drinking because they didn't have the strength to go beyond his word.

Time passed like that. Sometimes he spent the time drinking alcohol, sometimes kissing young women, and sometimes dancing with them. As midnight approached, he decided to leave despite the reluctance of the girls. When he stood up pushing back his long smooth hair that had grown just below his neck, there was a sense of despair in the deep eyes that had been looking at him for a long time.

But then that person's phone rang.

"Hello.."

..............

"No, the boy didn't do anything illegal."

.............

"No, he didn't smoke let alone do drugs."