Chapter 27

"Wait! what is this?" As Jungkook squirmed, Hyunsuk barely noticed a red mark on Jungkook's neck and bent the boy's neck to the side to get a closer look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wait! what is this?" As Jungkook squirmed, Hyunsuk barely noticed a red mark on Jungkook's neck and bent the boy's neck to the side to get a closer look.

"Y-you.. you.. did you start whoring around now?"

"I'm 25 now, Appa!" Hyunsuk's mouth fell shut as Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Well, tell me about the girl.. Then if she fits the status of our family, I will marry you to that girl. Then my responsibilities as a father will be fulfilled." Hyunsuk said it as if he thought that Jungkook was another project of his.

"Not a girl, It's a guy! I told you back then that I found a boyfriend. Why? Don't you remember that now?" Jungkook's favorite task was to provoke his father. So he decided to tell the truth. Hyunsuk got even more angry when he saw the smirk that appeared on Jungkook's lips.

"Jungkook, you're my only child! I can't be a joke in front of the world. I'm the president of this country!" Jungkook watched with a smile as Hyunsuk yelled in anger.

"But.., I only like him. You have to accept it anyway."

"You have a disease. Like your mother, you are also mentally ill." When Hyunsuk said, Jungkook's eyes darkened with anger.

"Yes, I am mentally ill. And I like dick not pussy."

"I won't let you date a man until you're my child, Jungkook!"

"If you want, you can take back my last name and dump me from your responsibility. Because now I have a daddy to take care of me." Jungkook said in a proud tone with wink. Before Hyunsuk could say anything, he ran upstairs to his room, closed the door and locked it.

"I won't be hurt by what he says now, eomma.. don't worry." Jungkook touched the photo of his mother and smiled.

"Mommy don't know daddy's getting hot.. at the body shop... doing something unholy.." Doing a sexy dance to Unholy, Jungkook took the phone and jumped on the bed.

"What is my handsome daddy doing? Let's text him and see."

Second dad❤️
Hey.. what are you doing?"

Second dad❤️
Are you busy?

Second dad❤️
I'm lonely, hey..

Second dad❤️
I told appa about us. Now we just have to plan the wedding. Lol😂

Second dad❤️
Seriously.. he was so mad after hearing that. But I said that only to make him angry.

Even though Jungkook continued to explain the incident and sent many texts, there was no reply from Taehyung. The boy's heart was hurt a little because of that, but he knows that Taehyung is at work at the moment. So Jungkook decided to scroll down on twitter (X) until he got a reply from Taehyung.