Chapter 9

"I can't even sleep because of you, dammit

"I can't even sleep because of you, dammit." Scolding Taehyung Suga came in and fell on the sofa. Hobi sat next to Taehyung, who was in a serious mood.

"Now why did you ask us to come?"

"I will tell after everyone comes. Otherwise I will have to tell the same story over and over again." As Taehyung let out a long breath, Hobi looked at Suga questioningly, but Suga closed his eyes as he shrugged.

After about fifteen minutes, everyone had come to the basement, curious as to why Taehyung suddenly asked them to come.

"What happened? Are you in trouble, V?" Seeing the change in Taehyung's face Jimin asked. Everyone looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa looking down. When he felt that everyone's attention was on him, Taehyung let out a long sigh and raised his head and looked at his friends.

"I-I kidnapped the president's son." Taehyung said and closed his eyes tightly.

Everyone looked at Taehyung in shock for a few seconds.

"You said you weren't going to spy on him again." When Suga said, everyone turned to him, unable to understand the meaning of his words.

"What are you talking about?" Suga pointed at Taehyung with his eyes as Jin asked.

"V, what does this mean? Did you really kidnap the president's son?" Hobi's eyes were still wide with surprise.

"Hm, but I didn't plan such a thing. It was a sudden move."

"Okay, tell us everything from the beginning. Then we will decide what to do." As Namjoon said in a calm voice, Taehyung nodded and started talking.

"I wanted to catch the main culprit in this whole game, the President. He only has a son, so I thought of spying on him, thinking that I could find something that way. He goes to clubs every day. He hangs out with many girls. So I thought to keep an eye on the boy to catch some point. I also asked Suga hyung for help.. that's why he knows about this. After I found something important, I was going to tell you guys about it. Anyway, could not find fault with the boy.. Even though he's a brat, he doesn't do anything illegal. So I thought I'd stop spying on the boy after yesterday, because Suga hyung also said that it's useless to follow him anymore." Taehyung took a long breath and let it out.

"After that?" When Jin asked, Taehyung started talking again.

"Do you also remember that day when we kidnapped Daniel, I had to beat his bodyguard to stop him? Jungkook witnessed it that day. When he tried to scream, I scared him and stopped him. Later one day, when he was about to bump into someone and fall, I caught him. I was not wearing the mask that day."

"Aw, it's like a boy and a girl meet in a romantic movie." When Jimin said, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Stop talking nonsense. If you knew about his dirty mouth, you wouldn't say that. Although he is a rich boy, his mouth is the complete opposite." Everyone laughed when Taehyung said.