Chapter 31

Minjun, Jungkook's father's younger brother

Minjun, Jungkook's father's younger brother.. They are not blood related though. Minjun is Hyunsuk's distant cousin.

After listening to his father's story, Jungkook realized that Minjun had destroyed their family from the beginning.

Jungkook had to reluctantly admit in front of Taehyung that he was involved in everything as Minjun threatened him using Taehyung's life and Meera's life.

Yes, Jungkook acted that way because Minjun threatened him. Minjun had locked Jungkook in his own house since the day he started following the members of Bulletproof gang. Even Jungkook's phone was in the hands of Minjun's men. Jungkook was not allowed to leave his house or meet anyone. Even Meera was kept in a separate place.

That's why Jungkook took advantage of the opportunity when his father called and shared his location with Daehyun.

And he used his Appa to save Meera. Because Jungkook understood from Minjun's speech and behavior that Hyunsuk was not involved in these things. So when his father calls and asks Meera to come, Minjun has to take Meera back to Jungkook's house. And Jungkook decided to go to Hyunsuk's house, aka the blue house. Because then he will be free again.

Jungkook is naive.. He is easily fooled when someone shows him affection. But he is not stupid. So even though he was deceived by Minjun at first, Jungkook came up with a big plan to save his Taehyung from Minjun.

"Son, I have some work to do. Can you stay at home until I come?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you." When Jungkook said with his cute bunny smile, Hyunsuk stared at him for a while and hugged him carefully. He kissed the top of Jungkook's head while Jungkook closed his eyes, snuggling up in that warmth after a long time.

"I hope you'll wait for me." When Hyunsuk uttered, Jungkook, who didn't think too much about it, smiled and nodded. Hyunsuk, who was looking longing at that cute smile for a while, turned to leave when he felt his eyes squinting in pain.

Watching Hyunsuk's car leave through the gate, Jungkook put his phone in a drawer in Hyunsuk's room, locked it, came back out and escaped from Hyunsuk's mansion without anyone seeing him. 

Jungkook called someone from a public phone booth and came out and looked impatiently at the street. He decided not to use his phone because he was afraid that Minjun would find out what he was doing by tracking his phone.

About half an hour later, when a speeding car stopped near him, Jungkook quickly got into it. After he got in, the car started moving forward again at high speed.

"I'm sorry, Daehyun appa." Jungkook looked at Daehyun and mumbled softly, Daehyun grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"What happened kiddo?" When Daehyun asked, Jungkook looked at Yeonjun, Jimin, Jin and the police officer driving the car and took a deep breath.

"Behind all of this is that scumbag named Minjun.. I was deceived by that man." From there, Jungkook told them everything.

"Kookie, are you sure that they are at the location you sent?" When Jin asked, everyone looked at Jungkook again.