Chapter 26

"baby"

"baby"

"Um.."

"You drank enough!"

"Nuuu! O-one morrreee.. You down't know... I-I can drink wellll... *hiccupps* unlike youuu.." Taehyung watched as Jungkook picked up the beer bottle again.

"Drink, drink, then... stop when you think you've had enough." Taehyung came and sat next to the others. Even though they were all tipsy, their condition was not too bad like Jungkook. Yes, except for hobi. At that time, hobi, who was very drunk by just one shot, was lying on Tae and Suga's bed. Taehyung didn't drink so he wasn't drunk at all.

"I think he should stop now." Jin's voice was full of concern for Jungkook.

"Yeah, but he won't even listen to me." Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was blabbering nonsense and looked at Jin again.

"You started it all, babe." Jimin crossed his arms on his chest and glared at Yoongi.

"What did I do?"

"You are the one who made this ridiculous dare knowing how competitive Kookie is."

"Yeah, but who would have thought that little brat would take it seriously?" Yoongi didn't really think that Jungkook would take it seriously when he said that he would give Jungkook 100,000 won if he finished drinking five bottles of beer in a row.

"There's no way he's going to give it up now." Namjoon said looking at Jungkook. Seeing Namjoon watching, Jungkook reached over and sat on his leg, wrapping his arm around Namjoon's neck.

"Namjoonie hyung… you're sooo handsomee." Taehyung and Jin's faces darkened as Jungkook poked Namjoon's dimple and giggled.

"Sometimes I wonder if Kookie has a crush on Namjoon." Yoongi said chuckling. Hearing that, Jin's face reddened with anger.

"Kookie.. baby, that's enough. I'll tell Yoongi hyung to give you 100,000 won. Now go to sleep." Jimin picked Jungkook up and dropped him onto Taehyung's lap.

"I was patient because it was that little devil." When Namjoon looked nervously at Jin, Jin huffed and looked away.

"Tae.. it's hot." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and whined, taking off his shirt and throwing it aside.

"Hey.. what.. uh!" Taehyung tried to say, but Namjoon cleared his throat as Jungkook put the beer can aside and undid the buttons on Taehyung's shirt.

"Ahem, we better go now, shall we?" Everyone who was watching Taehyung and Jungkook was snapped out of their daze by Namjoon's voice.

"Oh yeah, or we'll have to watch a live porn  here." As soon as Jin got up, so did the others.

"Absolutely. But, is this the same guy who insisted he was straight?" When Jimin asked with wide eyes, the others also nodded their heads in approval.