Chapter 25

"Ah!" As Jungkook stood up, he felt his lower abdomen and lower back hurt like hell

"Ugh, yah! Has this man left me? After taking my everything?" While wiping his eyes, the boy turned to the other side and saw that Taehyung was not in bed, and started blaming him.

"Let's see if it's true then I can actually kill him." Jungkook thought smirking ans cleared his throat.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

In the next second, Jungkook bit the corner of his lip to stifle his laughter and crocodile tears filled his eyes as Taehyung ran into the room to his scream.

"Kookie, you okay baby?"

"Ahh! Do I look good to you? This is all your fault.. ugh!" Jungkook struggled to sit up. Jungkook was really hurt when he moved his body.. but at that time the boy showed his pain more than necessary.

"Does it hurt a lot??" Taehyung helped Jungkook to straighten up. He had never been with a virgin before so he had no clear idea of ​​Jungkook's feelings.

"No, I'm just pretending!" Taehyung let out a long sigh, rubbing his forehead as Jungkook snapped at him again.

"Shall I help you to take a wash?"

"I can wash myself. Just take me to the bathroom." Jungkook held out his hands towards Taehyung. Taehyung said nothing and picked up Jungkook carefully.

So that's how Taehyung had to carry that adorable but annoying muscle pig everywhere that day.

After carrying Jungkook to the bathroom, Taehyung came back to the kitchen.

"Oh shit!" Taehyung couldn't turn off the stove in a sudden rush, so the egg in the pan was completely burned.

"Aish, who would have thought that cooking could be such a difficult job?" Taehyung threw the omelette he had made into the dustbin and started making a new omelette again.

Anyway, by the time Jungkook finished showering and shouted for Taehyung to come back, his work was almost done. So he didn't waste a second and ran to the bathroom for fear of being scolded by Jungkook for being late.

"You don't have any wound in your body, do you?" Taehyung decided to ask Jungkook, even though he knew that he was careful as much as possible.

"No, but my body hurts like hell."

"Let's eat and drink a painkiller. Then it will be alright." Taehyung placed Jungkook on the bed wearing a bathrobe and picked out a dress for Jungkook to wear.

"Ok, until I get dressed, call Meera eomma and tell her that I will be here with you today. Otherwise, she will be scared."

"Alright"

While Jungkook was getting ready, Taehyung called Meera and explained the details. Meera asked Taehyung to take care of her sweet before hanging up.

"You done?"