Chapter 29

"Wake up!" A harsh slap across Taehyung's face brought him to his senses

"Where am I?" Thinking, Taehyung raised his head with difficulty and looked around. When he saw Namjoon, Hobi, Suga, and Soobin tied to the chairs in a row, Taehyung realized what had happened here.

"Haha! How are you guys? You must be very tired of finding evidence to sue people.. right?"

"Minjun!" When those words left Taehyung's lips, Minjun smirked and looked at him.

"You thought we wouldn't be able to catch you, didn't you? Because even though you all pretend to be underworld, you are all honorable law enforcement officers. Who would have thought that police officers, NIS agents, and lawyers would become members of the underworld like this.. Haha! Nice plan.. But All of you are here today because of your one mistake."

Minjun took the lap and played a video.

"Taehyungie is my boyfriend.. he is a NIS agent. He and his friends are collecting all the evidence against appa.." In the video, Jungkook was telling Minjun about them.

"Your lover boy told me about all of you. It was Jungkook who gave me all your details. Because no matter how hard you try to brainwash Jungkook, he always chooses his father over you." Taehyung chuckled mockingly at Minjun.

"You think I'll believe what you say? Jungkook will never contradict me.. I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, Tae.. don't believe anything this jerk says. I trust Jungkook too." Suga and Hobi both agreed when Namjoon said.

"Oh ho! Good for you. But I guarantee that Jungkook will tell you with his own mouth this evening how he chose his appa over you. Until then, treat them well. Seeing how they are suffering, the rest of their friends will do what we want."

"Okay boss!" As Minjun was walking out with an ugly smile, several tough thugs entered into the room.

"Please.. I don't know anything about this.. Please let me go." Soobin pleaded, trembling with fear. The thug grabbed Soobin's hair and raised his head to face him.

"Even though you don't know anything, your dear boyfriend knows everything. When he sees you bleeding, he will understand the seriousness of what he did." The thug said that and pushed Soobin's head back.

"Leave him alone.. you can beat me as much you want but let him go." Taehyung growled. The man who was with Soobin approached Taehyung.

"If you like to get beaten that much, I don't mind giving you what you want."

After that, except for Soobin, the rest of the group had to be severely beaten by those bulky men. After hours of continuous beating, their strength gradually lost. They stopped beating when everyone was bleeding and fell unconscious, and went out of the room to meet Minjun and talk about what to do next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.