Chapter 17

"Uwuuu cuteee

"Uwuuu cuteee."

"You should cuddle me like this."

"Shh, they'll wake up."

"Yah, shut the fuck up! I want to take a photo." Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping in Taehyung's arms, woke up to Jin's sweet soft voice.

"Ugh, why are you guys shouting? Damn it, let me sleep." Jungkook grumbled sleepily and looked up. He saw everyone standing in the room, looking at him with big smiles on their faces. That's when he realized that he was not in his room. He tried to get up in a panic but couldn't do it with the arms wrapped around his waist. And then he remembered what happened last night. As his cheeks turned pink, the boy covered his face with both hands as he had nowhere to hide. Taehyung also woke up due to Jungkook's wiggling.

"Why y'all here?" When Taehyung saw his friends he asked, backhugging Jungkook and pulling him close to his chest.

"Oh, are you up?"

"You guys woke me up. Why do you guys bother me early in the morning even on holidays?"

"It's early in the morning for you, but it's already past ten in the morning for us. Why? Did you sleep late last night?" When Suga gave his usual cheeky smile, Taehyung looked at him and smirked.

"Yeah, yesterday someone came late at night because he was afraid of ghosts and disturbed my sleep."

"Yah, I'm not afraid of ghosts! You were the one who scared me." Taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook as Jungkook turned to Taehyung and shouted.

"If you're not afraid, how can I scare you, baby?" Jungkook was at a loss for words so he grabbed some body hair on Taehyung's arm and pulled.

"Ow brat!" Taehyung wanted to slap Jungkook, but when he saw the boy's face, he couldn't make up his mind to hit him.

"Argh, how boring?" Jin's face fell.

"I thought they did it yesterday." Jimin said pouting.

"I'm sure they'd rather kill each other than fuck." Suga said and Hobi nodded, agreeing to him.

"Let's go, they'll come." Seeing Jungkook looking uncomfortable, Namjoon walked out with the others. Jungkook also got up and ran to his room.

After a quick shower Taehyung came out to see Suga and Jin cooking.

After a while, Jungkook also came and joined Suga and Jin.

When they finished preparing the food, everyone sat at the dining table and started eating while Namjoon's eyes occasionally turned to Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung noticed it, but he didn't have anything to say, so he kept quiet.

After the meal, everyone sat on the sofa again, Namjoon decided to start an important conversation.

"The date for holding the election has been decided. If we do nothing this time, Mr. Jeon will definitely win this election. We cannot allow that to happen."