Chapter 23

"Want a beer?" When Taehyung asked, Jungkook, who was in thought, flinched.

"Ok, no wait! You said other day that you don't drink beer. How then.." Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung with a glare. And Taehyung understood what Jungkook was going to ask.

"These are Yoongi hyung's. Why do I lie to you?" Taehyung took a can of beer and a bottle of soju from the refrigerator and sat on the sofa next to Jungkook.

"Ah.." Jungkook took a can of beer that Taehyung gave him and looked at him after taking a sip.

"You don't drink beer but drink soju?"

"Beer is bitter.. soju not so much." Jungkook nodded at Taehyung's reply.

After a few sips of soju, Taehyung slowly moved closer to Jungkook as he felt his body warming up.

"Hey.. go away!" Because beer is not as strong as soju, Jungkook was not drunk at all. So Jungkook pushed Taehyung a little further.

"Koo.. I want you." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook into his arms and nuzzling his neck. It's not like Jungkook was not strong enough to push Taehyung, who was hugging him like a koala. But the boy didn't want to do that.

"No!" Taehyung sighed and pulled away from Jungkook as Jungkook said no without any second thought. Taehyung tried to grab the bottle of soju again, but Jungkook stopped him.

"If you drink any more, you'll get really drunk. Enough now!" As Jungkook said sternly, Taehyung looked at him.

"It's okay, I want to get drunk now." Taehyung said, taking the bottle in his hand, but stopped with Jungkook's next words.

"Are you going to get drunk and spoil my first time?"

"K-kook?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook with big eyes, making Jungkook look down somewhat shyly.

"Did you really say that?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded, confirming.

"Mm, but I will be the top." Taehyung's face paled as Jungkook said, pouting.

"Oh baby, I'm not a bottom."

"They say penetrating is painful.. so I want be the top."

"Who said that?"

"I did a Google search." Taehyung laughed when Jungkook said.

"You could have learned a little more if you watched porn."

"Ew, I'm not gay to watch gay porn."

"Here we go again." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It hurts a little at first.. but then the bottom feels the most pleasure."

"Oh?"

"You must have been with the girls. It's the same. Like girls, bottom is the one who enjoys it the most."

"I haven't even been with girls." Jungkook said, biting the corner of his lip and Taehyung's eyes widened again.

"Oh? Um.. then we don't have to hurry for this." Taehyung said because it is not right to take Jungkook's first time against his will. Taehyung previously thought that Jungkook had sex with girls. That's why he was tempted to ask Jungkook something like that again and again. But after finding out that Jungkook is a virgin, Taehyung felt guilty for forcing him.

"Wait wait wait, how do you about straight sex?"

"Unlike you, I have watched straight porns even if I'm gay."

"But why do gay people watch straight ones?"

"There's a man in it too. And I watched a threesome."

"Ew, do you like those weird fantasise too?" Seeing the disgusted look on Jungkook's face, Taehyung face palmed.