Chapter 34

Two years later,

Two years later,

More than two years had passed since the those events.

Taehyung and his friends no longer had anything to do with the mafia world. With a final warning to the new government, they decided to call it quits.
In the first council meeting held after the new government was appointed, the message, which was stuck on an arrow shot through a window, stated that if the new government tries to commit corruption and fraud, they too will not get any forgiveness from the members of the bulletproof gang. The end result of that event, which was able to stir up the society for weeks, was that the love and respect of the people was given to this anonymous and mysterious group, and on the other hand, the politicians were afraid even when they heard the name bulletproof.

Jeon Hyunsuk had just gotten his freedom and was spending time at his house with Meera. By that time, Hyunsuk, Meera and Daehyun had become best friends. And they decided to marry Taehyung and Jungkook soon.

"Why am I changing my name to Kim? It's unfair." Hobi's crush, Jia chuckled while putting on Jungkook's makeup.

"Who told you to change your name?" Taehyung asked gently because he didn't want to make Jungkook angry on the day of their wedding.

"It was Chim hyung who said that I'd be Kim Jungkook after the wedding. Anyway, even though I call you dada, I am my appa's son, not yours."

"Ahem.." Taehyung gritted his teeth as Hyunsuk and Daehyun cleared their throats.

"Why did you both cough at the same time?" When Jungkook turned and asked, Daehyun looked at Hyunsuk and turned back to Jungkook.

"Since we're both here, keep your bedroom conversations to yourself."

"Oh please Daehyun appa, you're just behaving like I don't say Dada to Taehyung in front of you. Don't you remember you barged into our room one day when Taehyung and I were making love? And how did you and my appa both cough at the same time.. there's something going on here.. right Jia noona?"

"We'll both stay outside.. tell us after this brat is ready. I'm going to have a heart attack if I stay here any longer." After saying, Hyunsuk grabbed Daehyun's wrist and walked out of the room while Jia bit her lip and tried to suppress her smile.

"Baby, don't say things like that in front of them." Taehyung's tone was serious, so Jungkook pouted and didn't say anything.

After that, two or three minutes passed in silence, but Jungkook's voice raised again, confirming that there was no way to have long silence when he was around.

"But really why would I be Kim Jungkook? Taehyungie can change his name."

"Because Kim Jungkook sounds perfect than Jeon Taehyung." Yoongi said walking through the door. Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds and nodded.

"Kim Jungkook.. aaaah... (remember that run episode? I can hear kook's voice while writing this🙈) It's true. Kim Jungkook sounds better than Jeon Jungkook." As Jungkook mumbled to himself, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, just relieved that Jungkook had resolved this issue without fighting with him.