Chapter 12

Jungkook's room was completely painted and Taehyung was taking a shower while Jungkook was sleeping soundly

Jin had also applied a thick plaster to cover one side of Jungkook's forehead. Taehyung removed all of Jungkook's handcuffs and covered him with a blanket because he felt bad about the boy. No! Don't get him wrong. Taehyung did it out of humanity and nothing else.

While Taehyung was taking a shower, Jin and Jimin put Jungkook's clothes in the closet, and made the bed. After that the room seemed fit for human habitation. As Namjoon said, Jungkook is the only child of the first citizen of the country, so everyone decided toa treat him well. After all, the whole group had understood that there was nothing wrong with Jungkook except his dirty mouth.

After finishing everything, they were sitting on the sofa set in the living room, putting on a movie and enjoying the food that Suga had prepared.

Jungkook, who was sleeping, woke up while everyone was chatting and laughing. Even though he couldn't imagine where he was at once, Jungkook got up and sat up from the bed as everything was processed in his brain. Jungkook, who had been listening to the loud laughter and shouts of everyone in the living room, felt sad for no reason, and his eyes filled with tears.

"I miss you Meera eomma." Jungkook whispered while wiping his eyes with his hand. He had never really laughed so happily with his friends. If he smiled happily and was cute it was only with his Meera eomma. Because he never had any real friends in his life. That's why even though Jungkook was sad, he willingly listened to the happy smiles of the people outside.

A few minutes later, he got up from the bed and went to the door. When he tried to open the door, he was able to open the door as it was not locked.

"Hey, where are you going? You are not allowed to come out of the room." Seeing Jungkook walking towards them, Jin said and the group's laughter disappeared.

"Then why did you leave the door open?" Asking, Jungkook came and sat next to them, everyone was watching him with wide eyes wondering if they had kidnapped Jungkook or if Jungkook had kidnapped them.

"Hey, you are kidnapped. So you can't just go wherever you want." Taehyung warned. Not sparing a glance at him, Jungkook took a snack packet in front of him and started watching the movie while putting a mouthful of it in his mouth.

"Kookie.." Jungkook flinched when he suddenly heard a sweet voice. Only his two mothers had called him by such cute names.

"Do you mind if I call you kookie?" As Jimin sat down next to Jungkook, Suga frowned, fearing that his Chim baby would like Jungkook.

"Ah.. um.. no.. never mind. Kookie is fine."

"Aren't you cold?? Let's change your clothes. shall we?" When Jimin suggested, Jungkook remembered that he was still in the bathrobe. So he nodded agreeing to Jimin.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the room. I have something to show you too." That time, Jin shouted happily and got up making everyone startle by his loud voice.