Chapter 10

"You!" Jungkook suddenly turned around and slapped Taehyung

"You!" Jungkook suddenly turned around and slapped Taehyung. Seeing that, Suga jumped forward but RM stopped him.

"What do you want from me, asshole? Tell me, what do you want from me?" Jungkook screamed in anger pulling Taehyung's shirt collar. Taehyung wiped his sore lower lip and turned his eyes to look at Jungkook who was fisting his shirt and looking at him angrily.

"Remind that little brain that if you stayed away from me without meddling in my business, I wouldn't want to kidnap you." 

"H-how can you kidnap the son of the president of this country? Ah?? How dare you?" While Jungkook was hanging on Taehyung's collar and screaming, Taehyung smirked and bent his legs a little, grabbing the bottom of Jungkook's hoodie and pulling it down. Taehyung did that because Jungkook's hoodie was pulled up because he was hanging on Taehyung's collar, who was a little taller than Jungkook. Jungkook quickly let go of Taehyung's shirt and stepped aside. His cheeks turned slightly pink as he realized that he was only wearing Taehyung's hoodie in front of some strangers.

"Oh! Are these your henchmen? Wait until I get out of here.. then I'll catch all of you and put you in jail." Jungkook yelled and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Wait a minute, y-you're Park Jimin, aren't you? TV1 news presenter?" Jungkook who recognized Jimin looked at him with wide eyes while Taehyung put a finger in his ear and looked at Jungkook while shaking his ear.

"Would you shut up for a second?"

"No! Why would I listen to an asshole?" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung. Without caring about him, Taehyung looked at Namjoon.

"RM hyung, what are we going to do? Keep this brat in here?"

"Yah! I can't stay in this pile of dust. I'm not used to dirty places like you guys are." Jin rolled his eyes at Jungkook, but Namjoon put a hand on his shoulder, calming him down.

"Let's go out and talk." Everyone left Jungkook, who was burning with anger, alone in the room and came out after locking the door of the room again.

"Jinnie will prepare things for Jungkook together with Chim." Jin's ears reddened with anger when Namjoon said.

"What? No! I can't tolerate his tantrums." Jin refused. Namjoon grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Not only you, everyone will have to do something. Let's ask Jungkook what he wants and make his room the way he wants. No matter what, we can't forget who Jungkook is. So let's keep him comfortable here until we send him back."

"None of us told him to interfere in our business."

"Jungkook didn't do it on purpose. And if he is innocent, we can't punish him. So please, everyone treat him well while he's here." RM asked, everyone nodded agreeing to him.

"I'll go with Jin hyung and ask what Jungkook likes." Namjoon smiled and gave a nod when Jimin said, the angel of the team.

"We have to buy him some clothes. Ask him what he likes. And one of us has to stay in the basement for Jungkook's safety. We can't let the boy run away because he saw all of our faces. And we can't let him starve." As namjoon said, Suga glanced at Taehyung.