Chapter 32

"Oh!" Entering the hospital room, Jungkook immediately turned around and ran out

"What happened to him?" Frowning, Taehyung looked at Daehyun, a smile appeared on Daehyun's face.

"You also know how Jungkookie is.. the boy has been visiting you for the past two days. Now he is hiding because he is afraid to face you."

"But why?? He didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah, but he thinks that all this happened because of him."

"I know my baby can never betray me, but what really happened there is a problem for me too, appa. Why was Kookie afraid of that Minjun? The Jungkook I know is not afraid of anyone." Taehyung asked because it really bothered him.

"Minjun has scared him by threatening of you and Meera. That bastard has even kept him locked up at home. Meera has also been locked up in a separate place. The boy did everything Minjun wanted because he was afraid of getting you two in trouble," Daehyun explained.

"Oh.. then what happened to Minjun?"

"He was arrested. The man tried to escape by proving that you are related to the mafia. But because of Namjoon's verbal response, Minjun has no escape. When Namjoon regained consciousness yesterday, the police took a verbal response from him. I had already talked to him about it, so there was no problem. Namjoon said that all of you went to get a statement from Minjun regarding a complaint received. He explained in his story that Minjun kidnapped them at that time. Since you are all from law related fields, there is no reason to suspect there.. So Minjun could not get bail."

"Hyunsuk?"

"Hyunsuk is not as bad as we thought, son." Taehyung looked at Daehyun curiously as Daehyun sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Hyunsuk has been fooled by Minjun's stories for so long. He had even showed edited photos of me and Soyoon and created hatred for Soyoon in Hyunsuk's heart. Hyunsuk didn't show her love because he thought Soyoon still loved me. He even neglected Jungkook for that reason. Maybe Minjun would have said that Jungkook is my child.."

"He's not your child right?" When Taehyung asked nervously, Daehyun pinched his ear.

"Ouch!"

"Don't you trust your appa?" Taehyung looked at Daehyun and puckered his lips as he struggled to free his ear from Daehyun while Daehyun asked with fake anger.

"It's not like that.. I was scared."

"It's better to be the father of my bunny than to be the father of an idiot like you." Taehyung pouted rubbing his ear as Daehyun teased his beloved son.

"However, Hyunsuk must pay for his mistakes." Taehyung switched to serious mood again. Daehyun looked at Taehyung with a sigh.

"Hyunsuk turned himself in to the police two days ago." Taehyung's eyes widened when Daehyun said.