Chapter 2

The secret chamber hidden in the basement was filled with six people. Dressed in full black clothes, their faces held a certain determination.

"Then he escaped the law." The one who appeared to be the leader of that group raised his voice.

"There's nothing to wonder, RM. It's always happened in our country." Someone said in a deep voice blowing on the gun. There was mockery in his voice.

"No matter how hard I tried, they could not be punished by the law. Because they have money and power, they escaped the law easily." There was disappointment in those words.

"We know that j-hope. That's why we need to punish them in our own way." That deep voice mixed with a smirk woke up again.

"Sure V. Suga, were you able to find where he is?" When RM asked this, everyone's eyes were drawn to the pale looking young man who was paying full attention to the laptop.

"Just wait a little bit.. I will try to trace his phone. Soon we will be able to know where he is." He answered in an emotionless voice.

"RM, there's a message from G-dragon." When the small young man who was looking at the phone informed, RM's eyes turned to him.

"Tell Chim, what did he say this time?"

"He said that if we help his human trafficking business, he will introduce us to his Italian dealer."

"Yah fucking assholes, they should all be killed by injecting a heroin overdose." A smile appeared on RM's lips when the handsome man who had been silent for a while snapped angrily.

"Calm down Jinnie, we can use your injections ahead of time." RM pecked Jin's lips and everyone else looked away while rolling their eyes.

"Yah stop it you fucking lovers." J-hope aka Hobi shouted and Jin hit him on the head.

"Alright stop this nonsense and let's talk about our mission?" When Chim aka Jimin asked, everyone nodded.

"What are we going to do with our dear minister's son now?"

"Let's kill him." Jimin rolled his eyes at Suga's cold voice.

"No, that won't work."

"Yes, that punishment is too good for him." Jin agreed.

"What if we gang rape him too?" Jimin shivered when Hobi asked.

"But.."

"Ah, shut up, Chim. If you can't support us, shut your fucking mouth." As Suga snapped, Jimin glared at him.

"What if we do this.." When V's deep voice raised, everyone turned to him. Because everyone knows that V has the best ideas for this kind of things.

"G-dragon told us that he will introduce us to that drug dealer. We all know that the Italian mafia brings the most drugs to our country. So if we can get our hands on it, we will be successful, right?"

"But how do we do human trafficking V?" Jimin's worried voice woke up again.

"What are you going to say V? What's the plan?" V smirked as RM asked ignoring jimin.

"Let's say we like his deal. When he introduces us to the drug dealer, we will hand over our minister's son to him as the beginning of our human trafficking business."

"I like the idea." Suga patted V's shoulder and said excitedly.

"Me too. G-dragon definitely wouldn't leave a pretty boy unused." Hobi agreed.

"Then our minister's son will get the punishment he deserves." RM nodded as Jin said with a smirk.

"I'm in.. Chim, what do you think?"