Chapter 16

"Aaaaaaa, why did I do such a stupid thing??" Jungkook groaned as he pulled his hair, reminding himself of last night's incident over and over again

"Aish, what will that idiot think of me?" Jungkook looked like he was about to cry.

"B-but why don't I feel any bad feelings about the kiss? If I'm straight, I should feel disgusted when a man kisses me.. argh,what has happened to me?" Jungkook slumped back onto the bed and kicked the air with his legs.

When Jungkook woke up the next morning and remembered what happened last night, the boy felt like digging a hole and burying himself. Because he was not too drunk, Jungkook remembered what happened last night. That's why he couldn't blame Taehyung and he was too embarrassed to even face Taehyung.

But he couldn't hide in the room all day, so Jungkook finally decided to take a wash and go out. According to the noises heard from Taehyung's room, Jungkook realized that Taehyung was getting ready to go to work and quickly ran to the kitchen to prepare breakfast before Taehyung left.

No, don't get him wrong. Since Taehyung can't cook, Jungkook prepares food for him too. Jungkook quickly ran to the kitchen because they had made it a habit to have breakfast together before Taehyung going to work. Because he got up late today, Jungkook made sandwiches and milk for Taehyung and him and set the dining table. Jungkook, who used to shout for Taehyung to join him, decided to wait quietly for Taehyung to come and join him today.

After a while, Taehyung came and sat down at the dining table in front of Jungkook, rolling up his shirt sleeves and noticed a change in Jungkook's demeanor.

"Good morning kookie." Taehyung greeted. Jungkook just gave a nod and took a slice of sandwich and took a big bite.

"Hey, why are you quite today?" Taehyung, who was used to listening to Jungkook's chatter every day, asked because he really couldn't stand Jungkook's silence anymore.

"Nothing.."

"I don't think so.. there's definitely something wrong." Despite Taehyung's words, Jungkook avoided his eyes and looked down.

"Are you avoiding me because of the kiss yesterday?" Jungkook chewed his bottom lip and looked up at Taehyung.

"Kook, I can understand if you don't like it. I kissed you because you asked.. otherwise I didn't want to force you into anything." Taehyung let out a deep sigh and Jungkook got nervous.

"Ani.. it's not like that.. um.. it's not like I hate it.. but.. but I asked you to kiss me.. um.. because I.. I want to know what it's like to kiss a man. I-I'm sorry." Taehyung felt a little lighter when he heard Jungkook stutter.

"Oh, it's okay. But.. I really like you. It wasn't a joke."

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. He thought Taehyung confessed yesterday because he was drunk.