Chapter 13

"That's true.. but we can't send him home at once. Who knows if he will tell his father about us and catch us all and put us in jail?" Suga said and everyone nodded.

"True, no matter what happens, we cannot forget that he is the president's son. People will accept what he says even without evidence." Jimin agreed with Suga.

"We can give him a chance to get a call. I have a private number." Namjoon thought for a moment when Taehyung suggested.

"Ok.. let's let Jungkook take a call. If he really calls Mrs. Meera, we can be sure of what she said. And if she asks the police to look for the number, I can manage it too, so there's nothing to worry about."

The door of Jungkook's room opened while everyone was talking about giving him a chance to call Meera. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Jungkook who was still walking in his sleep. The boy sleepily came and sat next to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled the boy a little closer, making the eyes of one who was looking at him fill with envy. No, not Taehyung! It's Yoongi, the helpless lover who loves Jimin from the bottom of his heart.

"Jungkook.."

"Um"

"We'll let you take a call." Namjoon said, Jungkook looked at him in shock.

"Really??" Looking at Jungkook's big eyes, Namjoon's eyes sparkled with happiness as he gave a tiny nod.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I lobe you." Jungkook jumped into Namjoon's lap and hugged him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey hey hey, leave my man alone." Jin pulled Jungkook from Namjoon's body and placed him on the other side. Jungkook pursed his lips and looked at Jin.

"Yah dumb jinnie.. I don't want your man. I'm not even gay." Jungkook had stopped saying 'Eww' at that time because of Jin's little punishments.

Jin mimicked Jungkook and squeezed his chubby cheek. Taehyung got up feeling fed up with their silly actions.

"I'll get the phone." Taehyung said, Namjoon nodded and turned to Jungkook again.

"But you can talk to only one person, ok? Two minutes at most. And you can't tell that person any details about us or how you were kidnapped or where you are.. understood??"

"Yeah, yeah, I just want to call Meera eomma and tell her that I'm fine." When Jungkook said while happily stomping his legs, everyone's faces were covered with loving smiles. Even Suga's face, who doesn't care about such nonsense, lit up with a loving look at that moment.

"Here." Taehyung came and handed the phone to Jungkook, Jungkook glared at him and took the phone. Taehyung also glared back at Jungkook and went to sit next to Hobi.

Jungkook dialed Meera's number and held it to his ear.

"Meera Eomma!"

"God sweet! Where are you baby?"

"I'm fine Meera eomma. You have nothing to worry about. I can't tell
you where am I, but I'm fine and happy."

"Oh kiddo.. why don't you come home then?? Why did you leave home?"

"Meera eomma.. I can't tell you everything. I'm sorry for coming without informing you, but I'm coming to see you soon. So don't tell anyone that I called."

"Your appa.."

"I don't want to hear about him, Meera eomma.. I know that he doesn't care if I die. So don't tell him that I called you."

"Hm, ok then.. did you eat baby? You can eat and sleep well wherever you are right?

"Yes, Meera eomma.. now I have someone to take care of me. That person gives me everything I need and takes care of me 24/7." Jungkook said smirking at Taehyung, everyone tried hard to hold back their laughter. Although Taehyung gave Jungkook a fierce glare, Jungkook simply looked away.