Chapter 18

After a while, Jungkook came and sat next to him wearing his pink bunny pajamas

"Hey"

"Um?"

"Can you take me home tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Taehyung had made up his mind to send Jungkook, but he felt very sad when he heard that Jungkook wanted to leave tomorrow.

"Yeah, I want to see Meera eomma." Taehyung nodded when Jungkook said.

"Hm, ok, then be ready tomorrow morning. I'll take you."

"I promise not to tell anyone about you."

"Thanks"

Feeling unable to talk beyond that, Jungkook got up to go to sleep.

"I'm going to sleep then.. Good night."

"Good night!" Taehyung greeted back and Jungkook turned to leave. But after a few seconds, Taehyung spoke again and Jungkook stopped.

"Um.. can you sleep with me tonight?" Taehyung finally decided to ask Jungkook, although he felt very uncomfortable.

"Okay" Jungkook had no reason to resist Taehyung's request. And he really wanted to sleep in Taehyung's arms one more time. Because maybe this will be the last chance.

As Taehyung's face formed into a cute boxy smile, he stood up and walked over to Jungkook. After they both entered Taehyung's room together, Jungkook got into bed, Taehyung turned off the light and closed the door and climbed into bed.

The light outside was not turned off, so Taehyung could barely see Jungkook's face looking at him. Even in the semi-darkness, those innocent doe eyes were glowing, making Taehyung's heart rate increase little by little.

"Koo.."

"Mm?"

"Um.. can I.. kiss you?" When Taehyung asked, Jungkook shook his head before a second passed, as if he was waiting for Taehyung to ask something like that.

With Jungkook's permission, Taehyung could taste those sweet lips again. As the kiss heated up little by little, Jungkook was completely buried under Taehyung's body. After tasting every nook and cranny of Jungkook's mouth, Taehyung trailed his lips all over Jungkook's smooth neck, leaving red and purple hickeys in between. Taehyung undid a few buttons on Jungkook's pajama shirt as Jungkook's moans managed to arouse him little by little.

"Ahhh.." When Taehyung's tongue touched his nipples, Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hair tightly in his hands, moaning loudly.

Taehyung's hands slipped from Jungkook's waistband and rested on his bare butt cheeks as he played with those sensitive buds.

He took one of Jungkook's nipples in his mouth, squeezing the soft flesh. Jungkook flinched when Taehyung's long finger pressed against his entrance, but he had no intention of stopping Taehyung. Just like that, one of Taehyung's fingers entered into Jungkook completely as Jungkook let out a pained moan at the uncomfortable feeling. Taehyung prepared Jungkook by slowly inserting his finger in and out as Jungkook lets out a contented moan. After a couple of minutes, Taehyung's second finger also entered Jungkook. With Jungkook's pants, it was difficult for Taehyung to insert his fingers inside Jungkook, so Taehyung raised his head and looked at Jungkook.