Chapter 11

"Hey, come with me

"Hey, come with me." When Taehyung came to Jungkook's room, Jungkook was curled up on the floor and sleeping. After all, seeing Jungkook like that made Taehyung feel guilty.

"Mmh five minutes meera eomma." Jungkook mumbled sleepily and turned to the other side.

"Meera eomma?? Jungkook's mother? But as far as I remember, his mother's name is different." Thinking, Taehyung dropped the leg he had raised to wake Jungkook up and leaned down closer to Jungkook.

"Hey, wake up.. take a wash, eat and then sleep as you wish." Taehyung shook Jungkook's body making him jolted out from his slumber.

"Yah, take your hand away from my body." Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jungkook snarled at him and threw his hand off.

"Follow me, you need to take a bath. I can't even see your face properly, it's covered in dust."

"I didn't tell anyone to leave me in the dust." Jungkook snapped back and Taehyung pulled the boy by his hand and made him stand up because he realized that he couldn't win by talking to Jungkook. Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his and Suga's shared room which was on the other side of Jungkook's room.

"Take a shower!" Taehyung opened the bathroom and gave a bathrobe for Jungkook to wear. Jungkook looked at Taehyung angrily rubbing his wrist.

"What are you looking at? Why? Can't you shower alone too? But there's no one to bathe you here like in your mansion. So just go and take a shower." Taehyung said rolling his eyes. Jungkook pouted and showed Taehyung his red wrist.

"Do you see what you did, jerk? Why did you squeeze my hand so hard?"

Taehyung was really surprised to see Jungkook's red hand. Because he has dragged so many men like that. But no one's hands were reddened like jungkook. But Taehyung didn't want to go easy on Jungkook.

"What are you? A baby? Stop whining like a kid and please take a bath." Taehyung snapped, Jungkook stomped his foot and went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Yah! Those aren't your daddy's properties." Taehyung shouted to Jungkook and jumped on the bed until Jungkook finish taking a shower.

About half an hour later, Taehyung looked up from the phone at the sound of the bathroom door opening. Seeing Jungkook,  his breath stopped for a moment. His eyes roamed all over Jungkook's body. Jungkook, wearing only a white bathrobe, looked like an angel. His wet hair, rosy cheekbones, red lips, innocent doe eyes,  thin waist, shown well by the strap of the bathrobe, and the pinky chest showing through the slightly open space of the bathrobe. It's a fascinating sight for anyone, not just taehyung. Especially since Taehyung is pure gay, it was very difficult for him to tear his eyes off from Jungkook.

While Taehyung was devouring Jungkook with his eyes, Jungkook's eyes went to the open door of the room. Seeing Taehyung is lost, Jungkook chose the opportunity to run away.