Chapter 21

Two or three weeks had passed since Taehyung visited Jungkook at his house

Two or three weeks had passed since Taehyung visited Jungkook at his house. During the time that passed, Jungkook coming back to the basement and Taehyung going to Jungkook's house had become a normal thing.

As for the relationship between the two of them... um, even Taehyung had realized that Jungkook likes him back by now. But when that question comes up, Jungkook always avoids it. Regardless, their behavior was similar to that of boyfriends. Because best friends don't go to see each other every day.. Especially friends don't kiss like crazy every time they meet.

And as promised, Jungkook had handed over the evidence he found against his father to Namjoon. But Namjoon delayed taking action against Jungkook's father because it was wise to gather strong evidence against Mr. Jeon Hyunsuk before filing a case against him.

As usual, Taehyung went to Jungkook's house to pick up him on Sunday morning because it was a day off and he could spend the whole day with Jungkook.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked curiously as Taehyung turned the car to a different road to the basement.

"To my home."

"Huh?"

"Appa said he wants to see you." When Taehyung said, Jungkook looked at him with big eyes.

"Yah! You idiot, why didn't you tell me before?? Look at the dress I'm wearing.. Stop the car.. Right now!" Taehyung let out a deep sigh and looked at Jungkook as he started to scream.

"Your outfit is good. Appa didn't ask me to bring you to see your clothes."

"But.. your appa will think I'm the top when he sees me wearing these black clothes." Taehyung laughed out loud as Jungkook whined.

"My appa is not stupid enough to think that you are top because you are wearing black, baby."

"Yah, Stop laughing at me and turn the car. I want to change my clothes." Jungkook said lightly grabbing Taehyung's hand but Taehyung didn't stop the car.

"There's nothing wrong with your clothes baby.. you look so adorable."

"I said stop the car!" *Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and started yelling pulling his arm, causing Taehyung to lose control of the car. shouting while pulling his hand, Having narrowly escaped being hit by the other car, Taehyung pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped, looking apologetically at the person in the other car who yelled at him.

"T-Taehyung.." Taehyung's angry eyes turned towards Jungkook, but he didn't want to scold him when he saw Jungkook's face who was completely scared.

"Sorryy"

"Be careful before doing stupid things, baby. We almost hit that car." Jungkook looked down as Taehyung said.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a while and sighed. He then took off the white hoodie he was wearing and placed it on Jungkook lap. Taehyung was wearing a t-shirt under the hoodie so it wasn't a problem.