Chapter 3

"Helppppp!!!!! Ah! Mmhh

"Helppppp!!!!! Ah! Mmhh.."

"Yah, shut up idiot!"

As soon as the boy saw V, he began to scream loudly, so V hurried up and quickly took Jungkook's head in a headlock, covering his mouth with his palm.

"Hmpfg!"

"Don't struggle. If you do as I say, your beautiful face will remain as beautiful as it is. Otherwise, like this bastard, you will have many red and purple spots all over your body." Jungkook stopped struggling when V threatened.

"Now do your job and go. If you tell anyone about this, I will take care of you."

"You know who.." Jungkook started but V interrupted him.

"Jeon Jungkook, the only son of the Almighty President.. I don't care who you are. Do as I told." V's deep voice aroused Jungkook's anger, but at that time Jungkook had nothing to do. Jungkook is someone who bypasses the bodyguards and comes to the club. Because Jungkook was known to be the president's son, no one dared to bother Jungkook. Yes, until today. Jungkook had never been spoken to like this before. Jungkook's angry eyes ran over V's face, but he could only see the upper part of his face because his face covered by a mask. V's hair was draped over his forehead, so Jungkook could only see his sharp, emotionless eyes.

"I-I never do what anyone tells me to do." V laughed mockingly as Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger.

"Yes, the whole country knows that you are arrogant and scumbags who don't care about other people's opinions."

"You dickhead..." Jungkook struggled out of Taehyung's grip.

"V, where are you? Hurry up, bro." Hearing Suga's voice through the earpiece, V looked at Jungkook for the last time, opened the door and left while Jungkook was shaking with anger. It took Jungkook a while to even realize that V had left.

When Jungkook returned to the club area, there was no sign of V to be seen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahh" The young man on the floor of a dilapidated building slowly opened his eyes. He tried to recall what happened to him before he passed out. When he realized that someone had kidnapped him, he tried to run away from there, but his efforts were thwarted as his hands and feet were tied tightly.

"Oh! Our minister's son has woken up." Looking at him, Suga said using a mocking tone, the other people's attention also turned to Daniel.

"W-who are you... why did you kidnap me? Do you know who I am?" As Daniel shouted in anger, everyone gave him a mocking laugh.

"We brought you here because we know you well." Daniel looked at RM when his deep voice rose. However, he could not clearly recognize any of them as their faces were covered with masks as they were dressed in full black.

"Let me go.. or you will be in big trouble.. I will tell father."

"Oh God, I will tell my father.. how boring?" V laughed out loud as Jin mimicked, rolling his eyes.