Chapter 7

Within a week after that, the Inspector General of Police was dismissed under allegations of bribery and corruption

Within a week after that, the Inspector General of Police was dismissed under allegations of bribery and corruption. Also, Minjun, the head of the TV channel where Jimin worked, was arrested for sexual bribery.

Also, while the police were searching for the missing Minister Kang's son Daniel, his body was already hidden six feet underground, badly raped by G-dragon and his men.

"Boss, don't you think that RM got us into this on purpose?" When Kai asked, G-dragon started to think about it.

"We can't say exactly that, but there must be something wrong here. It's hard to believe that RM will give us the son of a minister. Anyway, after this, let's keep on eye on them."

"Okay boss." Kai saluted G-dragon to leave, but he stopped midway as one of their teammates suddenly ran up.

"What's wrong Soha?"

"Boss, our Italian dealer has been arrested by the police. Even the Seoul police inspector has not been able to do anything due to the involvement of the NIS." Before Soha could even finished, G-dragon got up from his seat, hitting the table hard and growling angrily.

"If he was caught, it's like the drug business has completely collapsed.. Find some way to save him." Soha bowed her head in fear when G-dragon screamed.

"Understood boss.. we will find a way."

"Kai.. Now I also think that there is truth in what you said. There will be a big mess in everything related to RM. We have to be careful."

"Yes, boss.. I will find out about them."

"Ok..remind me and delete the evidence of the deals with the Italian dealer. Otherwise we will be finished next.."

"Okay, boss.." After Kai left, G-dragon leaned on the chair and rubbed his forehead while worrying about what was going on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook who was dancing in the middle of a crowd of girls as usual. A cigarette was resting on his lips.
Even today, when Jungkook was not doing anything wrong as usual, Taehyung had decided to stop spying on him again. He didn't want to waste any more time on something useless.

Taehyung wanted to trap the president, the biggest player in the game, not to take revenge on an innocent. That's why he doesn't want to hurt even the president's son if he doesn't make a mistake. Because everyone in the bulletproof gang, including Taehyung, punished the guilty, not the innocent, even in a wrong way. So he treated Jeon Jungkook the same way.

Besides, according to RM's advice, the group had decided to stay away from mafia work for a while. RM had realized that G-dragon was suspicious of them. So everyone decided that the best thing is to keep quiet for a while.

He spared a glance at Jungkook for the last time and got up to leave. But he had to go to the washroom with an urgent need. Taehyung may not have thought for a moment that the decision that he and Jungkook will not meet again will change with that decision.